Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

May Have K2 In It Or Just K2?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iluvlucy, Aug 9, 2014.

1. So I picked up from a new guy today. Before him I only went to one guy. The buds were small and partially broken up. It had stems and orange hairs lime normal weed but the off part was it's color, smell, and feel. First off it was a bit damp, but ik that could just mean it wasn't dried all the way. It was sticky but a weird sticky. It smelled sweet. It's dark in color but I can see the orange. What do yall think. And I was dumb and grinded it b4 I took the pic. And also it didn't grind that well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Well, it wouldn't grind well if it were damp...Now would it?

Looks like you got weed, dog...But I could be wrong, I've been wrong before...Not that big of a deal, I mean the sun only turned black for 300 years then, you should be straight. :cool:

3. Yeah I was gonna cop 4 g but when I saw it I was like just give me a dub. So it's not much of a loss. BTW I'm trying to determine the smell. It's sweet like almost a caramel but idk I'm bad with scents

4. Try a small amount first, I hear that synthetic shit is real strong.

5. Update. 100% bud

Thanks for the responses tho

6. K2 is very very dry. Like smoking dried parsley flakes or something.

7. Lol, k2 doesnt come in "bud" form bud.

Smh

8. #8 Storm Crow, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2014
    You have a built-in chem lab with you at all times- your tongue! Take a small bit and taste it!

Cannabis can be spicy, floral, peppery or even lawn-grassy, but it does NOT taste like the bottom of a Monsanto test tube!

Granny

9. Hey granny, saved somethin for you to read:
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-08-06/ebola-drug-from-tobacco-part-of-promising-therapies.html

I was imagining the devastation that could result from this stuff getting out (no doubt it has, since the farmers grew OUTDOORS!)

Imagine if one of these plants made it into the wild, as a tobacco disease and infected cannabis.

10. Ik that. But the thing was they were little popcorn buds and there was a little free herbs so I didn't know just wanted to be safe.

Thanks so much granny and old school smoker for the knowledge!