Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

May Have Been Spotted (Question About Search Warrants)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NutsLikeKngKong, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Ok so today I was supposed to meet my dealer at McDonalds. So I get there and this bitch in her big ass van is literally stopped in the only lane through the McDonalds. The only way to get around her was do get into the drive through lane (where people are getting their food and shit). So I'm like fuck this, Im tryin to get my bud... So I move into the DT lane and kinda cut this one guy off who was pullin up to get his food.

ANYWAY. So I swing around retard-bitch and my dealer is right there so I pull into the spot next to him. Get out, open his door and do the deal. Took like 3 seconds, but as soon as I turn around, I see this bitch has finally begun to move and now shes stopped again. Shes stopped looking right at us, kinda like she was waiting to take my spot or some shit. I know she couldnt see the exchange or anything cuz my back was to her the entire time. But it still definitely looked sketch as fuck.

Anyway so I pull out and start driving away, then this bitch starts to slowly follow me... Like she cant decide if she should or not. Then she drives past the drive through entrance, so she just drove through the McDonalds parking lot for no reason. Then I kinda speed up and get onto the main street real quick, then she just kinda stopped and I drove out of sight.

So, I'm pretty sure she could have gotten my license plate number if she had wanted to... I suppose theres still the possibility that she was being distracted by something else entirely. But my question is, is one person's statement enough for the police to search my house or anything?

2. Not at all brother. Don't trip. For all she knows you could have been buying lettuce Lol Cops can't do anything based off that. If I had a nickel for everytime I had my LP# called in for legitimate reasons. . .

3. I think if the cops have reason to believe an illicit drug is in your car, they can pull you over and search you, or maybe if they pull you over for something else(headlight or license plate light) they can search you on the spot, but shit, I could be wayyyyyy wrong.

4. This is completely natural that you feel this way. I wouldn't worry but man that can be intense stuff in public

5. haha pothead paranoia!!! your fine man, even if she followed you and like you said they could see nothing, what are they gonna raid you for....getting out of your car and into another... Unless your dealer is being watched and your about to become subject # 1 to get fucked so you will give up his name n shit..but you would probably already have been fucked...your fine

6. no, stop being paranoid as fuck because someone stared at you in a mcdonald's parking lot. maybe she was meeting her dealer too...?

7. the cops have to get there in time. when i got busted, one of the neighbors called it in. the cop rolled up on us as we were getting back in my car. he got out and said he knew about the weed because someone had reported us smoking and making the exchange. he also said "if youre really going to smoke, do it where people cant see you, and at least keep moving if they do."

that was the coolst fucking cop, EVER. i gave him my rolled blunt and my dub that i had and he just dropped it in the sewer drain, and gave me a warning and told me to keep it away from the children. he never even asked who i bought it from.

moral of the story: if you do get seen making a transaction, get the fuck out of there. they wont look for you over a stupid dubsack.

8. Someones paranoid.

Chill G, its all good. I bet it was some bitch who didn't know how to drive or just didn't where to go, or she was blazed out of her mind too lmao.

9. Lol I think you mean "told me to keep it away from children"?:D

10. dude, you're straight. Don't worry- burn one!!

11. [​IMG]
    hahahhaa thats perfection

12. i noticed that too lmao.

I can see the Police Chief saying this:

"DONT KEEP IT AWAY FROM CHILDREN, ALWAYS LET THEM PLAY IN YOUR BUD!!"

"ENCOURAGE YOUR INFANT CHILDREN TO SMOKE A BLUNT"

"WHEN YOU PACK YOUR CHILD'S LUNCH, STICK A POT BROWNIE IN THERE!"

Lmao.

13. glad i dont smoke with you. seems like you have paranoia.... ppl like you blow my high which is why i like taking a L to da dome on occasions ^_^

14. The only thing that I would do differently in the future would be to just Chill until the coast it clear. Also if you are going to open his door then get into the car. It looks less obvious.[​IMG]

15. Nope. Sorry bro, but unless you actually ARRESTED the police can not search without consent, a warrant, or probable cause.

16. 911: 911, what's your emergency?

Weird lady: Yes, yes, I would like to report that I might have just witnessed a drug exchange in the McDonalds parking lot at [...]. The drug man left but I have a license plate number.

911: *click*

17. LOL bettAr

18. they cant do that dude. your fine, they cant search you unless thay have suspicion. they would never go off a retard-bitch's word. your fine

19. if u guys want to know a sick place to hide your weed in then you should put it either between seats or the interior roof by the windshield u pull it down slightly and put the baggie there

20. Ya know that shit happened in Cali recently right?! Seriously. Buncha kids got buzzed at school off a brownie from a dispensary.

When they arrest you they are searching with probable cause... given that they need that to arrest you. ;)

Cops always have suspicion... that's how they are. Thank god that doesn't give them the right to search at will.

Between the seats??? Really? I take it you've never had your car searched before... lol.

Finally... to the OP... this is everything you need to know. A Comprehensive Guide to Dealing with Police.