May God Bless America!

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by PeaceFULL, Sep 11, 2002.

1. This morning at ground zero the Gettysburg address was read. For score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal!!!! That address is so fitting for today. You should read the entire thing. My husband actually has it memorized! But that is my prayer for America.

Stand with me in believing for God's BEST for America!

God bless America!

Peace:smoke:

2. This nation has always been rocked with scandals, infested with crooks, charlatans with get-rich-quick schemes at the expense of us regular people -and likely always will.

But despite the reckless abuses of power demonstrated by this administration in their mad search for enemies, we as a people can still protest our government's actions, even if they don't like it (as demonstrated in Portland).

Truman said the truth will always win out. And it will win out if people do not allow themselves to be insectified by powerful forces.

"And that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth" requires people to work at it.
    Like the statue in front of the National Archives building in Washington states carved in stone: ETERNAL VIGILANCE IS THE PRICE OF LIBERTY. And ain't it the truth!

3. america has lost its way what you guys need to do is stop fucking with other countries and sort your self out and stop think your the best countrie in the world because all in the world and born the same. more need to light up and get in a room and sort this shit out befor things turn shit for all of us

4. hell yea! us americans need to stop fucking w/all these countries [middle east] and get our country straightened out. after all these shitty reality tv shows, corruption, and exploitation, i've lost all faith in america. however, there are also some very great things coming from america, but i think its time to make some reforms in many areas[ besides legalization] like in healthcare and prison systems. o well maybe one day we can be "virtuous repubublic" that was envisioned when this country won its independence.