Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

May be a dumb question but I need some advice.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by longgone11, Aug 2, 2015.

1. I live in an apartment complex in a state that has really strict laws. I was arrested on possession served my time and also did probation. I recently started a new career and am trying to stay off because my place of work tests. My question is I have a crap ton of pieces and other stuff that I want to throw away. I gave all my good stuff to friends the rest is cheap plastic pieces, containers ect ect. How do I go of disposing of ALL this stuff. My fingerprints are obviously in the system but is it ok to just toss it in the apartment dumpster? I am just worried cause we have people (homeless) go thru them. I am trying to stay off the stuff (for now) and would be awful getting busted for trying to "quit". Thanks for advice in advance and sorry for being over parinoid. The laws here are brutal, talking felony for paraphonilla

2. Throw it away in a trash bag, if your worried about your neighbors watching you put trash in a dumpster than your worrying too much. Just throw the shit away, if anyone finds it they will either keep it or leave it, no ones gonna bring it to the police trust me no one cares that much.

3. Haha, this reminds me of the time i had to get the 7 foot bong out of my apartment when we got evicted, it did not end up being that hard but it was just kind of funny.

Wrap them up in them plastic bags you get from grocery and then just put them all in a couple garbage bags, walk it to the dumpster with the rest of your garbage. You may think its a good idea to buy a shoulder bag to put it in to walk it to the garbage just to be safe or something but dont, it displays intent to keep it rather than just having it in the garbage bag, really simple.

4. My state is the same way. I've bagged up weed trash and taken it to a local fast food place that gets its trash taken out several times a week.

The best way if you really want to look legit? Triple bag it and take it straight to the dump. Take a bunch of other trash or some old furniture with you so it doesn't look suspicious.

5. #5 As Above So Below, Aug 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2015
    Find a sketch location , put everything in a bag , douse in gasoline and light - move along [​IMG]

6. #6 killset, Aug 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2015
    Don't put them in restaurant/store or construction dumpsters lots of them are under camera surveillance. Those places pay for the dumpster space and people are often dumping trash in them. I know places who turn people in for dumping trash in them. I used to work in a pizza joint that did, a factory and now am in construction. All of which does. People are always getting busted for throwing trash in dumpsters.

7. IMO just toss it in with your regular trash and maybe throw something nasty on the top to deter homeless people from going through it.

8. this is hilarious. Its only a misdemeanor in ct, if you have less than an ounce then you just get a fine. But I've broken bowls and just toss it in the trash, same with roaches. Anyone who is looking in trash isn't going to be like "AHHH REEFER ADDICTS! I NEED ME SOME COPS"

9. Bury them in nearby woods. Could save some money down the road or you could make someones day better if they find it.