MAXIMUM YIELD

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by socratis420, Sep 16, 2013.

1. I want to maximize my yield but at the same time have good weed. What are some boosts you use and why? I just want a nice big bag of good ol weed, but at the same time good weed like I said. What do you guys suggest?

2. #2 GOLDENBOY, Sep 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2013
    My first tip is to find Good seeds or plants for your climate..Second.....DONT give into that booster crap, its in your plants genetics not the food you feed it. The food just helps you along. But I was going to start a inside grow but things fucked up and I couldnt do it this year. so I've been using advanced nutrients grow, micro, bloom, carbo load and big bud. Hopefully ill be able to go inside soon with them nutrients. But they've worked great outside too.

3. Big bud is a booster is it not?

4. Im looking at a 10 pound plant this year from a 400 gallon smart pot. All super soil and compost/botanical teas Imade myself. True organics is the way to do it. After that its amt ofsunlight you get, and genetics.

5. wanna know the secret to goood big ass buds ...ok here it goes but dont tell anybody. ok ? 1. experience experience experience .2.genetics.3. EXPERIENCE!!......hold up i forgot one ex... peeeer... ience

6. Yup been doing it 12 years now. Experience definitely helps.

7. It was for the indoor set up. Didn't fan out so I used it for outdoor grow or it was going to waste. And when I bought it from ebay it come free with a $25 order or I would of never got it...

ya

8. I should start organic... maybe next year I always see good results. We are getting a new garden store here so maybe ill be able to find it. Ill have to read your threads

ya

9. well right now there flowering so you think there is anything i can do to make it a bigger load?