Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Maximum amount without building a noticeable tolerance?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ganjapowerissoamazin, Sep 24, 2013.

1. I've been smoking once or twice everyday over the summer, not usually huge amounts but enough to get me a decent high. I haven't built much of a tolerance and I want to keep it that way.

I'm guessing as school starts ill only be smoking 3-4 times a week, mostly on the weekends. Will I eventually build a tolerance at this rate? I know it depends on the person and such but I'm just trying to get a general idea. I would rather smoke less and not build a tolerance ever than keep smoking and have lessened effects.

2. If you limit yourself to only weekends you'll be golden bro! If u ever feel like ur growing a tolerance just take one weekend off.

3. Since I started school I've been doing it only once a day compared to -6 times a day and I notice ALOT. I reccomend smoking only at night or once a day, and I only need .1-.2 and I have been smoking for 1 1/2 years. gl

4. That's basically what I do and I've never noticed not getting as high as time goes on

5. bro i'll smoke anywere from every two days to every mounth and I think thats the best frequency to smoke because your tolrernce stays low as fuck and being high feels great everytime and never gets old,some people I know smoke 3 grams a day and function fine but whenever they smoke with my freinds (we usually share one gram between four or two grams max) they dont feel high at all. just my thoughts