Maximizing Yield??? Plz Help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by RacingHartPurpl, Nov 9, 2006.

1. I am running 2 separate rooms (veg/flower) lined with mylar; 1000w hps in flowering, 1000w halide in veg; fresh air vent, several fans; various nutrients--but will be switching to all Fox Farms soon... basically it is a setup that is capable of producing a quality yield, but, overall, i'm new at growing. I've submitted some pics before, but what i am looking for right now are general tips about how to maximize yield that are NOT related to equiptment... any info is appreciated, and please be thorough.

Thanks

2. use the search function dewd and search for either 'LST' 'FIM' and 'Topping', there is a lot of info on each (i'm currently trying all 3 on 3 plants)
    also read up on nutes
    good luck with your grow

3. i was going to say the same you can even try SCRoG that is said to maximize yield. oh and befor you start flowering try 36 hours of darkness than your plants will be eiger to flower. try em.

what are your cab sizes. or room sizes. cause that seems alot of wattage to be using in a cabbie

4. as the others have said, LST.

5. Also dont harvest to early. The growth is exponential toward the end of ripening.