Maximizing yield of one plant...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Blink, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Ok so basically I'll only be growing one plant. My question is, what growing method potentially has the highest yield? SOG, Scrog, LST, etc... I have like 4 feet vertically, and the depth and width are both 2 feet.

Here's a pic of the cab:

[​IMG]

But basically I'm asking this so I can get peoples opinions on what method yields most. I have read all the stickies and then some, but like I said, I'm after personal opinions.

2. This room has SCROG written all over it- definitely SCROG:smoking:

3. :smoking:

Feminized seed
    LST
    SCROG
    Fim/Top

= win.

4. LST Scrog and Fimming and topping? How exactly could you LST and Scrog? I thought the point of Scrog was to get those tall colas, and the point of LST is to maximize yield/keep the plant really short?

5. Gotta say, nice little area. Is that germ box? Do you have ventilation plans?

6. The idea of scrog is to maximize yield--to allow all the flowers to get as close to the lights as possible and to fill the space with buds. With that space I might go for a stadium SCROG.

That space does have SCROG written all over it but you may need more light.. What kind of lights are those?

7. id say you need a lot more CFL's or an HPS if you can get it cool enough in there with some fans built into the back or something.