maximize yield

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ginbot21boy, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Everyone who comes in my yard smells that 15 inch plant when downwind.

2. Your a bit of an idiot really aren't you, rant much?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #23 ginbot21boy, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
    I'm not an idiot. I'm an orator. How old are you, it shows your maturity. I can do a psychological analysis and see that anybody who spends time insulting people or creating arguments on here when people need solutions are immature or probably young. If you have a life you wouldn't be channeling your energy to internet bullying. Still you never answered my first question. I can tell you are just immature.
    DONT REPLY TO THIS POST UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO OFFER LIKE BEERBREWER. MODERATORS NEED TO DO A BETTER JOB, EVERY POST I SEE SOMEONE TARGETING SOMEONE. USUALLY THE THREAD STARTER. DID WE ASK QUESTIONS TO BE TARGETS OF VULTURES?

4. An orator of pure shite ha, if someone is an idiot is it bullying to say so? Don't PM me with your homophobic b.s buddy keep it public show the world what a fool you are

You've got issues. Like.. off your rocker kind of issues. Maybe some kind of social disorder?

You're getting the kind of responses you're getting because you're acting like a lunatic. 

Don't act like a douche and people wont call you out for being a douche.

6. I'll answer your first question, your plants look shit you'll be lucky to get 10g/plant, if you want a 12 ozzie by Dec 3 you should buy some off somebody that knows what the f*** they're doing ya cabbage hahaha.....

7. That is a serious logically fallacy, the 'ol Appeal to Authority" do not make it true my friend.

8. BACK ON TOPIC, seaweed is the fastest growing plant in the world and what we organic peeps like to call a bionutrient accumulator. It contains something like 63 nutrients and minerals. I don't know the exact number but it's the fastest growing plant on our planet for a reason. It works great as a soil ammendment, a top dressing, and a botanical tea.

Now, OP, I pretty much answered your original question you just didn't want to hear it. The answer is PROBABLY NOT. Or MORE THAN LIKE NOT. I can't say something won't happen definitely because it hasn't happened yet, but if I were a betting man I would bet against you here. Maybe an oz per. Maybe. You're gonna have to pull some shit out your ass tho.

http://www.forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1334186-beerbrewers-reinvention.html

9. And you can NOT replace earthworm casting with seaweed nor can you replace shells with perlite. They are 2 different things and act 2 different ways in soil.

Are you in Hawaii by any chance? Lovely place, I have a condo in Kihei.

Earthworm castings add a humus source to the soil along with beneficial micronutrients. Among other things. Shells add calcium and other trace minerals. Perlite adds aeration. I already covered 'kelp'. What else ya got?

http://www.forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1334186-beerbrewers-reinvention.html

10. They're not. Biobizz is one that is but. Fuck they should be paying me to advetisr this shit.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Are you upposed to scrogging? Because scrogging is a good way to get the best yields you can

12. #32 ProGMO, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
    Us lazy people want a seed we can throw in any soil. Come back in 4 weeks and have 10x 1 oz baggies dangling from the branches.

13. The OP is definately cracked

14. Listen here man. The grow can be improved. Wash and wrinse the seaweed you harvested. Throw some in a box and let dry outside. Grind the dried seaweed and topdress your soil with about 1/4 cup up til week 1 of flower. Stick with your soil, dress it with the P guano during flower. Off all your plants you would be lucky to pull a couple oz off the whole grow, dried weight.

No use changing your grow methods this far along...

15. #35 jerry111165, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
    "But 7 years of the cultivation of marijuana turned me into a master farmer."

I think I'missing something here. Why are you posting a basic thread like this if you're a self proclaimed "master farmer"?

Edit: sorry folks I should have read further into the assorted posts. I only made it several posts in.

J