max yield

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MonArch, Oct 26, 2006.

1. hi i just recently put my babies into flower 5 days a go and got three out of three to turn out female:hello: :smoking: stoked about that, but i was wondering howmuch yield i can expect if there in 3 gallon pots each with a 150w hps on em . i hope and pray that i can get another light on em but moneys tight. a lil about my grow is that there all about 10 inches and topped and all bagseed with an emergency blanket in the room for reflection around grow and i am using a bunch of homemade co2 generators so co2 and air flow are good via ve a fan as well. Im just curious to what i can expect from three ladies in this set up. oh and im using fox farms oceans organic soil with grow big for veg and tiger bloom for flower thanks.

2. oh pics........ and i kinda lied ones not topped:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

3. ive heard that if your as good as the growers in holland, you should be able to get a gram/watt. In your case, you can expect up to 150 grams. But it all depends on growing technique, space, how you nurture them, etc. If you end up with 150 grams, Hollands professional growers would say that you did pretty darn good. gluck and keep us updated!

4. thanks seeing that thoes plants are 30 days old i feel im doing adarn good job already so im hoping for that 150 let ya know when i harvest

5. sorry to bump but i just got nother question that came to mind, i am most likely going to add another 150w to the grow so would this mean now my yield will double cus i doubt 3 plants in 3 gal containers can give me 270grams saying that i get roughly .75g per watt @300 watts. So can 300 watts give me 300g if i get 1g per watt with this set up??

6. so these plants vegged for how many days exactly? what do your roots look like

7. if you vegged for a considerable amount of time and your plants are big bushy and have alot of shoots each, yes you CAN get to the 300 gram marker POTENTIALLY. Dont be sad mad disappointed or frustrated though if u only end up with 100 grams. We are talking about people who are professionals that get these kinds of results. They have been doing it for their lives practically and know the strain they are working with and what is the best technique for that strain. But all in all, its important to know that it can be done.

8. they were vegged approx 28 days give or take a few some sprouted day apart, they were in 2 gal pots i just recently repotted to 3 gall so they have another gal of dirt to go roots were kinda starting to bunch up when i saw them as i repotted .