Max yield! Most forgiving.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dazaroo, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Hey people. I'm looking for a bud that has mega yield but is on the easier side off growing. Indoor, attic grow.

2. Incredible Bulk is perfect for this. It is easy to keep short and bulky, is an Indica hybrid so it doesn’t stretch as much as most. It is also a huge yielder and very good quality smoke. I have thrown everything at this strain and it just keeps on trucking. It is a great strain for beginners. I’m on my third run of it at home, and about to start my first run of it in my commercial grow. If you have good grow lights, the buds will be very dense.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. WOOOOW dude, them ladies are Mega FINE!!! Beautiful!! I'm so getting me a piece of that pie... what are you looking at in yield on the one if done properly??

4. That one plant I just harvested. She vegged for 60 days, and I should get around 10oz out of her. My last run between two plants of the Incredible Bulk I pulled 19oz (12oz and 7.5oz). But the one that pulled 7.5oz was only vegged for 30 days. It was my first grow in ProMix. I grow in ProMix now, needless to say. This is the one I vegged for 30 days. Flowering is 55-60 days.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This strain is a heavy feeder too. I feed more than the maximum recommended and haven’t seen any nutrient burn.

5. most weed strains are easy

however the position ..your attic ain't the best place to grow

due simply to the extreme temperature swings you can expect

maybe ok now but ask urself

hows it gonna be in 6 months time?

a cellar or spare bedroom is a better choice

good luck

• Like Like x 8
  6. Mate that is one beautiful plant. I am defo doing that next. Just drying mine now. This is the plant in drying. Cindy 99. Vegged her for like 100 days and flower for 11 weeks. 20190204_202111.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  7. She’s a beauty! That is such a long flowering time though. I try to stick to strains that I can grow at work. So I do my pheno hunting at home, always looking for heavy yielding strains that flower 6-8 weeks. Incredible Bulk is such a gem. Monster yields, and fast flowering times. I wish I would have purchased more than one seed. I bet I could select a better pheno than the one I’m growing right now.

8. Are they autos??

9. fast buds - gorilla glue - 9 weeks - quater pound +
    for short spaces

LST from day 3 to harvest

autoflower :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. No they are not autos, although there is an auto version of this strain.

11. I wouldn’t recommend growing autos until you feel like you have your setup dialed in and you have a good understanding of how the cannabis plant grows. You may already have that, I don’t know. I regret trying to grow autos too early. I mean, I did learn a lot from that experience, but if I would have waited, my yields would have been much better knowing what I know now about them.

• Like Like x 2
  12. From the look of your current grow, it looks like you know what you’re doing.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yea I think he’s got it under control. I’ve heard GREAT things about both the photo AND auto version of this strain

Dr Krippling right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  14. Imo, just about every strain ive used where ive popped 5-10 seeds i find a gem. The key imo is taking the time to find a winner and then cloning it, running it for a while and master how to dial it in.

• Like Like x 2
  15. i ran autoflowers for a couple of years before i took time off, i did fastbuds - heavyweight and dutch passion line ups - alot of them, imo photo periods run too long , cloning costs more money and at the end of if you get to smoke the same thing - (too much of a good thing isnt always good) - i ran a 600w hps - 3.5G - lst from start to finish and had a qp - per plant. (DP-Heavyweight- heaviest yielders - decent taste - long grow time - 12wks~)

fastbuds - winner - taste - yield - sexiness - super speed growth and consistent seed quality

(max nutes after day 4)
    (root stim and tea until day 4)
    (bloom nutes start@ 3 or 4max)
    coco-perlite - hempy method
    nutes used 6/9 micro-bloom GH
    additives of your choosing
    H&G Root gold
    Florablend Tea GH
    ive done this and gotten phenomenal results. ive never burned a plant. I also used a calculator a couple of years ago, 6/9 Really allows you to just "juice'' up your plant with terpinator and floralicious + , etc etc without downing the dosage of 6/9 .

16. Yes. I have been so impressed with their genetics. I just got 14 grams of kief from the trim off of that one plant.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ahhh that’s beast mode!

Yo check ur email, sent u that thing

18. seedstockers BCN critical xxl or dinafems critical +

19. Colorado cookies [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Dry Sift Box and The Clamshell

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1