max payne

Discussion in 'General' started by LilWyte2590, Jun 18, 2006.

1. i just finished playing the first max payne,and i have to say,that was a fuckin awesome game! its really weird when you get shot up with that V-drug shit.

i wanna play number 2 real bad,is it as good? or better or worse than the first one?

2. Dawg... I just got back into playin' it the other day. I've had this game for like a year(+) and I still ain't beat it! I got stuck on a level and was like fuck it. Last week I was high as hell at night and decided to try it... I beat the mission. Got so far... and now I'm stuck again. :(

I'm on the 3rd storyline... the mission where he's just been injected with some drug and the memories of his wife and daughter are haunting him so he's tryna search around in the dark following blood stains on the ground.

I don't know... I got stuck on the 2nd storyline of this same shit! Pisses me off...

3. oh dude,the second time he gets shot up with that drug?
    where the room is kinda green in the beginging???

you fight(kill) yourself(clone or whatever) once you find the right path,btw dont go to far forward,this time the right way is off to the right

4. idk bout max payne i aint nevr palyed it but i played dat godfather game and just beat it and i have to say its prolly one of da best games i've palyed man u all should play it

5. I'd advise not to get the second max payne..

Crappier graphics than the first one, no cheat codes, it's just lame and repetitive.

I played it for 15 minutes after I got it and it's been sitting there ever since. No joke.. I liked the first one too, even though I never followed the story line, maybe that's why I didn't like it.

6. Max Payne One is kickass, I beat it in a day or so, but I hated how deep they tried to make it, fuck sakes nobody cares THAT much about storyline. And Max Payne 2 has gotta be better, I am buying it/borrowing it and star wars knights of the old republic 2 from a friend tomorrow.

7. the first one was killer. I liked the mission where you play as max and the other chick (forget her name) with the sniper rifle.