Max Payne 3

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by THCemployEE, May 14, 2012.

1. Opinions? Likes? Dislikes? Any input or judgement is welcome. I beat the first two when I was younger and immediately got pulled into the series so I was pretty much sold from the point they announced the third installment. I'll be grabbing it tonight rather than diablo..yes I'll probably be a lone soldier in gamestop at midnight, but am I the only blade picking this up or what?

2. i used to play this shit with my dad. whens the new one coming out?

3. Midnight, tonight.

Same release day as Diablo 3.

Although, I would love to get this game as well. Max Payne has been a series' that I've loved since I played the first one. (And I admit the movie got a 'meh plus' rating from me haha)

4. I hope it's good. I put it on my gamefly queue just to remind myself to check it out later that night and then forgot. Now they're sending it to me

5. Rockstar never disappoints, so I'll end up picking it up sometime :)

6. I never played the old Max Payne games but I always meant to.. I remember them being really popular though so it's weird that there doesn't seem to be much hype around MP3. I guess it chose a really bad time to release.

7. Looking forward to this game, and also glad that now the Rockstar team will have more time to work on the next GTA.:ey:

8. A fuckin' sweet band I have love for years, HEALTH, did the soundtrack. I can't afford video games but I have a feeling the tunes will be killer ;)

9. The first and second are fantastic games. Like at least a 9/10. I can only hope they don't ruin the franchise with the 3rd one because they wanted to make some cash. The movie with Mark Wahlberg was bad enough.

10. let us know how you like it, to who ever picks it up. got some money to gamestop and never played any of the max payne games. never realized they were so liked

11. As much as I love bud, I wouldn't recommend playing the games high if you wanna learn the stories. They will fuck with your head A LOT, so many plot twists

12. Bastards, I have to wait for the 29th for the PC version haha. Got the first 2 for free from Steam though, so even though I had played the shit out of them when they first came out, I'm playing through them now because they're awesome... and because of the longer wait lol.

Also, no spoilers please.

13. So after a long night of getting hammered and longboarding, I'm finally home and now popping this shit into my disk tray and redeeming all my codes and whatnot. I'll be back to post some opinions of the game and as asked, no spoilers :smoke:

14. alright so I picked up MP3 last night at midnight, awesome so far! on chapter 4 in story mode, dope dick!!! Im a PS3er thou, the multiplayer is damn fun as well!

15. I am SO excited for this. the max payne story, with rockstar's perfection and the eurphoria physics engine. just a perfect mix.

16. Getting it soon in the mail. Anybody who will be playing on Xbox hit me up GT: Split Dagger

I have a mic and everything so anyone who is chill and would like to play let me know.

17. Been playing for a couple hours. Gotta say MP3 is pretty damn impressive so far. Gunplay mechanics are tight, graphics are impressive, story is a bit out there but highly entertaining. Max's voice is a bit cringe-inducing at times but his nihilistic quips make up for it. As a die-hard vet of the first two, my initial impressions are extremely positive.

18. Not to shabby mp3, I played like a 1/2 hour into the story and about an hour of the multiplayer, thumbs up for both of them. I actually really like the multiplayer

19. Damn good game. I just got to chapter 6 in the single player, and about to check out multiplayer

20. let us know how multiplayer is, going to look up some youtube videos now. thinking about buying