Max Payne 3 Matchmaking System Sucks

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by wickedjoker, Mar 25, 2013.

1. #1 wickedjoker, Mar 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2013
    I just need to bitch about the fact that this matchmaking system fucks me repeatedly every time I try to play online. It's like it intentionally pairs me up with the worst fucking players online 90% of the time.

Like,

"Oh hey you're moderately okay at playing this game,
    here's your complimentary backpack full of noobs."

And then every other time I finally get put on a good team, we start to do good, and then a few people on the enemy team rage quit, and then BAM! Giant 'Team Balancing' dildo right in my ass as it throws me onto the other team and sticks me with the shit score that they've accumulated, pitting me against the insurmountable mass of kills that I helped to rack up on my original team.

Is it not entirely bullshit that your kills don't transfer teams with you? I mean, I can get behind this team balancing concept, sure. But how the fuck are you gonna just deprive me of my points and use them against me? How is that balance? That's just fucking rude.

Alright I'm done bitching for now.

Anybody else have any gripes with this game they wanna get off their chest?

2. I don't play max payne, but the same exact shit happens to me pretty much every game I search alone in Halo reach. I'm max rank (inheritor), and it constantly teams me up with shitty brigadiers and warrant officers.

Either I end up carrying all 3 of them, or they fuckin betray for the ball while I'm trying to score it as I'm carrying them in my backpack. If I get betrayed once, I figure it was an accident. It if happens again or I notice a teammate chasing me down for the ball, I toss it to another teammate and hope he knows what the fuck he's doing, then lock the betrayer in a spawn trap for the remainder of the game. Shit is so frustrating, like pair me up with people that have a brain bigger than a goldfish.

I've played games and gotten so pissed off at shitty teammates that I've made them go over negative 100 k/d. You wanna betray me, well you're gonna spend the rest of the match in a respawn screen.

3. Haha that sounds fucking terrible. I just don't understand why matchmaking systems these days aren't capable or programmed to set players up with other players of the same caliber skill level. They keep track of every fucking bullet hole you put into someone in max payne 3, yet they can't keep from matching me up with idiots who literally feed the enemy team kills. Like how do you die 25 times and get less than 5 kills? I dont get K/D spreads like that, so i shouldn't have to play with someone who does.

And every time I talk shit about it they get butthurt and say shit like "I JUST STARTED WAAAH" as if there aren't other people who 'JUST STARTED' that don't spend every match sucking as many dicks as possible. I've seen plenty of people who are like level 5 (there's 50 levels in multiple tiers in max payne 3) just shit on people with only the guns you begin with. it is not that difficult to avoid being kill fodder you know? If you run out like a retard and die 10 times in a row, maybe try a different fucking tactic! That's what gets me, they just pair me with idiots who don't realize that every shooter can't be played exactly like call of duty.