Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Max Efficiency Guide (Don't waste any more weed)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CannabisScience, Aug 24, 2012.

grow weed, smoke joints all day..

give no fucks.

2. I imagine Hemp Wick still burns at too high of a temperature. Guess I will head down to Home Depot and pick up a soldering iron- unless there's a better store?

3. Anywhere from 300-375 i think is good. 

4. Max efficiency means not wasting.
    High as possible ratio of THC used compared to purchased.
    Eating it was one solution stated, though provisions need help afford that.
    Burning temp may reduce by firing a bit & letting it spread itself around the bowl.
    Bongs filter away thc and stink at each hit and change/lessen away bud taste.
    Eating vegetation is proper & healthy.
    A regular one hitter or pipe has not the paper burn of joints.
    Joint paper burn is added filth & ratios against lowering thc% of all smoked.
    Efficiency means aside eating, a regular pipe one hit you're done if efficient.
    Instructions needed here are proper air breath spacing, not to cough immediately.
    Uncle has yet to adjust to stronger weed so wastes bogarding big joints cough & burning.
    Hoping to find my competent like instructions plus pictures posted somewhere to show.
    Efficiency is 5+ hits in one hit, exhale fully at first, take in some fresh air before smoke.
    When about to cough, stop & take in air, off the cough though room for more smoke.
    Same inhale of smoke is same one hit, air smoke air smoke air smoke then air.
    Push smoke passed face & throat, air at end to off cough, hold hit at least 3 seconds.
    Then exhale a little smoke, then inhale air again, repositions multiplying many in 1 hit.
    Ultimate meanings as instructed of efficiency, restate hereby w/pictures most orderly.
    Most people don't know how to smoke weed, they assume since used it awhile.
    They take a little smoke then cough, they were told they get higher if they cough.
    I correct they must hold hits at least 3 seconds before or without coughing.
    The air then smoke then air then smoke then air in one inhale is already 2 hits.
    Continue following the most logical instructions here to get 5+ hits in 1 hit so done w/it.
    Snoop Dogg pussy puffin' on wasteful blunts got told so by me on twitter.
    I will produce much music of many genres teaching many many things.
    I will not touch today's old tools I only wait for the futures I expect to work with.
    Billion dollar tech you may get my secrets from my twitter & pay me up all profit faith.
    Limit your pipe's carb use if you noticed more harsh coughing caused by that.
    Commandments were pure air then smoke then fresh air, repeat to inhale finish.
    Carb may be somehow between the commandments deviating to possible problems.

5. except there will always be some people that will never learn. Usually the followers, they just do it to be cool and fit in, not understanding one bit of science behind it. These are the people who will go huff paint or gas when they're out of weed because they just want to get "high" and not care about what it is that's altering their mind. Thank you for this post, it should be a sticky because this is info that everyone should know. Unless of course, they just want to get "messed up" by any means. 

6. Hey guys,so I was looking around and I found out something called soy lecithin and that it makes your edibles even more potent ,and the high comes on faster and stronger but the time medicated is also short supposedly?

1.Anybody ever try making edibles with soy lecithin? 2.Did the high come on stronger and faster but with less time feeling medicated? 3.How much hours was the high shorter by? Thanks :smoke:,n my bad guys,the website wouldn't let me post this as a new topic,just kept previweing when i clicked post topic <_<

7. Niceeeeee

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Vape

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #49 cigvape, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014
    Use this simple DIY tool, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MaPeZSp0vs

10. This is why I grow my own. So I don't have to care about any of this...

Have fun with your one hitters! I'ma go roll a 2g blunt!

11. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH! I use the traditional lighter to green method and get soaring highs each time. You're just wasting time and energy with all that nonsense, and that's why they make vaporizers with adjustable temps...

12. This man is a fucking genius. Though I probably won't remember most if this, I love it.

It's not peer pressure, it's just your turn.

13. Can I ask why you used farenheight (butchered, I know) at the beginning of the threa dna dthen celsius at the end?

It's confusing.

Sent from a Pineapple under the Sea.

14. I smoke to enjoy smoking and get high.  I do not smoke tobacco.  I'm old school in that I love smoking a joint.  The full rich flavor cannot be beat.  I don't care too much about not wasting a little bit.  I've never weighed my hits to know if I'm smoking 0.7G or whatever.  You're making this complicated.  I guess the only reason  to smoke so conservatively is if you're buying by the gram or eight.
    I also think it takes more weed to make potent edibles than smoke.  I personally don't like the high from a vaporizer.  Give me a joint or one hitter bong every time.

15. Stopped when I saw tobacco. That shit's disgusting. I used to smoke it, I should know.

Conserving herb has merit whether you buy by the gram or the pound. There are many reasons why someone might choose efficiency.

Definitely not true.

17. You're doing it wrong, old timer, if you need to eat an ounce to get high.

18. #58 PatrickXy6dC, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
    puddleglum, you don't eat the whole ounce, gee, you eat a cookie or brownie.  It's called Black Out Butter. I'm surprised you don't know about BOB.  It's the only way to go with cannabutter edibles.  Guess this was before your time.

Well, I don't mean to disrespect you, there are just a lot more ways to consume weed than your personal favorites. Can we agree to disagree and stop saying each other is wrong?

19. Actually, I think the only the we actually disagree on is that I weigh my herb with a scale. :)

For those who can read