Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

maui wowie!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sir Smoke A Lot, Oct 28, 2006.

1. last night I picked up some Maui .... cost me 200$ a half o... fuckin rediculous i know but im from chicago and this is probably the 2nd or 3rd time ive gotten some headies...we get dro and everyday dank but this shit is insane!!! ill try and upload some pics today

SMOKE SOME

2. Cant wait to see it

3. AFAIK Maui Wowie is like Purple haze. The lineage has all but disappeared.

Strains sold as Maui Wowie today are usually just strains that have acclimatized to the hawaiian geography, or are just named in order to move weight that dealers couldnt sell otherwise.

There's a strain called "Cherry bomb" that has the legit Maui Wowie as one of its parents, but true MW is either extinct, or possibly clone only.

Doesnt matter though. Dank is fucking dank. Get those pics up!