Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Maui Wowie

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Tree Of Life, Oct 13, 2012.

1. :bongin:

Attached Files:

2. Looks dank. Where'd you pick that up ?

3. Love that strain, very fruity

4. Let's just say Chicago. :eek:

It kind of tastes like Blue Dream almost, but different.

5. looks dank!

6. looks similar to some zesty lemondrop kush i have

7. [quote name='"Fuzee"']looks similar to some zesty lemondrop kush i have[/quote]

Let me get some of that lemondrop homie I just moved to Harrisburg 2 months ago and only got the loud once and that was just for a blunt...mids here are harsh

8. [quote name='"Tree Of Life"']

Let's just say Chicago. :eek:

It kind of tastes like Blue Dream almost, but different.[/quote]

I was just going to say maui wowed reminds me of blue dream and green crack. I think they all have a similar ancestor somewhere down the line. The look, high, and flavor are all very similar to me.

Your bud looks beautiful by the way.

9. nice shit dawg. have yet to try this train believe it or not. i was given some bud by some chick that was supposed to be blue dream. but looked nothing like the distinct blue dreams ive seen many pictures of. and also it was deff an indica, not even a sativa cross imo based off high. NO sativa. so i guess ive yet to try either!

Bless

-G

10. Really? all the blue dreams i get tastes fruity but comes with that banger hazey piff taste and nose

11. #11 Tree Of Life, Oct 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2012
    Thanks guys

I think there's 2 main variations of Blue Dream and one's a sativa, the other indica. I've had dense, indica structured Blue Dream and I've also had sativa cuts. I think the original is sativa though.

Blue Dream is fruity and has that signature Haze taste and Maui Wowie doesn't have the Hazey taste. I meant they were similar because they both taste fruity. The Maui is definitely way more fruity. Both strains are top notch, but I prefer Blue Dream.

12. [quote name='"Tree Of Life"']Thanks guys

I think there's 2 main variations of Blue Dream and one's a sativa, the other indica. I've had dense, indica structured Blue Dream and I've also had sativa cuts. I think the original is sativa though.

Blue Dream is fruity and has that signature Haze taste and Maui Wowie doesn't have the Hazey taste. I meant they were similar because they both taste fruity. The Maui is definitely way more fruity. Both strains are top notch, but I prefer Blue Dream.[/quote]

Agreed. Except I'd probably chose the maui over Blue Dreams. I just grew a couple lbs of blue dream and it's not really my favorite strain. I'm not a huge fan of the haze strains though, so that's probably why.

13. dang that looks dense

14. Really, I love Haze genetics. If you'd pick the Maui you probably like sativas more. I like sativas too, but I like them to have a little body.

Oh, it is my friend, it is.:smoke:

15. FUUUUUUU Such a Hard Strain To Find :( Soooo dankk!

16. Looks alot more golden and crispy then my batch. Did it smell like a can of hawaiian punch?