maui wowie from seed(first post)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by feenoh, Jul 22, 2011.

1. wass up...grasscity so i always post up comments and dont want anyone to think i just im just talking out off ma ass ha not a pro put not a newbie got a few dam good ladies under ma belt ha..plus this shit is addictive=) back to ma post.....
    Maui wowie from seed
    veg for 4 weeks under 120 actuall watts of 65k clfs
    just flipped to 12\12 week and a half ago just showed yesterday female!!!yooooooooo=)flowering with150 hps
    have lst and scrogd ma plant low to da soil..ha
    Oh and just transplanted her to a 3 gal pot..
    Nutes are botinicare pure blend gro and and advances nuts to bloom trying to see how it works out for me lil experiment..lol..but that botnicare grow works fucken great all ma plants have been super green wit this shit..ha=) and here she is...any comments very welcome..peace!

Attached Files:

2. bump...anyone haha

3. you do know your shit lol, those babes are looking primo...did you build that box yourself?

4. ha thanx alot and yeah used a cabient gutted it throw
    everything in there

5. you reccomend the botanicare line over advanced nutes? I have some shit from advanced nutes I haven't used but I heard they're pretty good..I'm stoked to follow your shit man looks like I'll learn more from this site than any book

6. btw thats sick you built it, looks like that shit would be in a store

7. well like they say if it aint broke dont fix it ive always used it from the start bought alot lol and wanted to stay a lil more organic thats why the advance nutes is a experiment to see results..but if u got some laying around then use it id just recommend start it if quarter of half strength thenn just build up from there so ull know how much uur plant can take..no need to watse those nutes..=)

8. oh and no not saying better just my choice...and yeah thanks proud of my stealth box=) toook me enough time lol

9. Finally seen yo girls..n they look beautiful..

10. thanks ifly...shes growing great through the scrog.=)