Maui Waui?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by harryCHRONICjr, May 2, 2009.

1. #1 harryCHRONICjr, May 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2009
    Peace--

I'm new to the forums and also new to growing. I purchased 10 seeds online of what the dealer called "Maui Waui". They said it was a type of Hawaiian sativa which produced a nice, clear head high. Has anyone ever heard of "Maui Waui"? Can anyone vouch for it? I'm hoping it's a Hawaiian haze that's real green and fruity-smelling.

2. Maui Waui is a true Hawiian strain which was popular back in the early 80's. It is a Sativa and has strong citrus smell while growing and a very fruity smell and taste when dried and cured. It is a very strong Sativa said to have come from the Island Maui and grown in the Waianapanapa region. It is said it was developed from seeds bought from Thailand and Mexico and then inbred for years. A very heady high and long lasting, which would kind of back up the Thai lineages. There are several places that offer it, not sure how legit there are, but you can tell b/c most Hawiian strains have long thin blades rather than the thicker Indica leaf blades. They also grow long and lanky w/ long thinner buds.

less