Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Maui Waui

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JahGanja, Mar 11, 2009.

1. im getting some maui waui soon, some reviews...?

2. I've never tried the strain yet but i've heard some great things about it,
    hopefully you get a nice batch :smoke:

3. If it is real Maui Wowie it will be some of the best you've ever smoked, but I've gotten stuff that was supposedly it that wasn't. I've had the real thing on Maui, and all but one time since the buds I've been told were Maui Wowie were nowhere near close to what I had there.

4. Maui is like the ShamWOW of bud, beware of imitators :smoke:

5. The most dissapointing thing was when I got a quarter pound of supposed Maui Wowie from a medical dispensary. It was a good Sativa but it was not Maui Wowie.

6. Yeah, my connect had some Maui a week ago. But before he sold me the O he told me, exact words, "Man, I know you're gonna figure this out so I'm telling you now, this isn't real Maui. It's really good, but comes no where close. And watch out for others telling you they've got Maui, there's someone running around the state selling this shit for bogus prices to dealers who actually believe it's the real thing."

It's a pandemic :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yep. My guess is 90% of the stuff being sold as Maui Wowie isn't the real thing.