Maui Waui week 4 of flowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sidious, Jun 16, 2003.

1. sid how much did you leave left on the plant it looks like you got most of it. Can you take one last pic of your plant before you hack it all up.

sorry too late, yes that is most of the plant, i'll take a pic of what's left, just lots of small bud's........and yes stylez, i can't wait to blaze it..........lol........Peace out........Sid

2. here's what's left.....

Attached Files:

3. i've poited out where some of the buds still are......Peace out.......Sid

Attached Files:

4. how did your trichomes look before you cut the top off?
    also now you got me interested in doing the same thing:)
    is there any specific rules for toping in this way?
    or can i just find a good stretch of the main stem and chop it?
    ...how much longer will you flower the bottom half?probably all in the trichomes huh?

5. that looks amazingly delicious. ive never heard of the Maui Waui strain, got any info on it? is it indica/sativa/hybrid? looks like you did a great job man, now enjoy it :). send some this way!

6. ive just heard of it in half baked :p

7. HI there. Pothead Pete here. I saw on your thread you can get MAUI Wawi seeds for L15. Is that about 35$ Canadian? What is their address. All the seeds in Canada seem to be much Higher priced than that! Any reply greatly appreciated. GROW BIG BUDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. hey, just wondering how goes the lower buds? Pistils red yet? :)

I never doubt your skills m8 ;)

9. well i've cut off some of them, and left some on.......i took a clone of her, and it's just starting to show growth, so i'm going to put the big plant back on 18/6 and give it a lot of nitrogen and regenerate it....hopefully....lol........and the clone should catch up in time....i hope...lol.........and all things being the way i want, i'll have 2 females flowering and i'll save the buds for christmas........as well as the blueberry when it's ready..........as for your fert, it'll work, but it would be better to have a higher P level, try and read to see if it has good trace elements as well, such as boron,copper, zink, iron etc...........Peace out........Sid

10. can't tell yet, it's still drying, and i've been smoking some bits of the lower branches, mmmmm .........takes approx 5 min to hit you then you feel like your on speed, and your head feels like you've just sniffed some poppers...lol.....kinda bloodrush and instant red-eye.......and then it kinda slows you down, but not tiresome.......like an ideal smoke for going down the pub, and playing pool, and socialing with friends......but not strangers...lol...........Peace out............Sid