Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Maui Super Dawg" super dankkk

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PhilthyPhil, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Me and a few buddies all grow this strain, absolutely fucking love it. This is from my best friend and grower bud, (Maui wowie X Og Kush X Chemdawg)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. thats beautiful right there cuz, kep puffn stay green and keep ur mouth shut cuz :cool:

3. One more rep and I get another bar I beleive :p

4. Rep given

5. Currently drooling, beautiful buds man!

6. Nice buds dude. +rep for sure.

7. fucking beautiful

8. Hot damn. That is beautiful.

9. Did he make his own cross or something because I think superdawg is suppose to be: Super Dawg = Chemdawg X 86'Sensi Super Skunk

10. No we got these clones from Humboldt from a friend of his, that was the name and cross given to us.

11. damn man thats some heady ass pot right there +rep hahahaha

12. Literally to, its sativa dominant to the max, had me pacing my house in a confusion forgetting what I was just doing.

13. #13 Chongisseur, Feb 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2011
    Chem Dog is the pote... By far one of my favourite strains along with Chimeras Mental Floss. Still wanna see someone cross the two, can just imagine it now >=]