Maturing too fast?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DElliott1984, Jan 25, 2002.

1. My plant (first time grower) is starting to get alot more orange hairs all over the plant thatn before, but its only been budding for a month now. Is this supposed to happen, or is the plant readying itself to be harvested? Because there isn't much on there, maybe 8 grams or so, and I hope that it didnt already reach its prime.

2. Hey, I'm having the exact same problem, except mine is only 2 weeks into flower. I was told it could be from having too much air hitting it. I had a fan blowing directly on it. I now bounce the air off the wall first and it seems to have worked.

3. So is it going to keep going now that I pointed the fan away from it or will it continue to mature? My older bro stopped by and had a look at it and he thought it would be done in 10 days. If its done in 10 days, I will probably only get a 1/4 ounze off it. I hope it keeps getting bigger....

4. I know this is an older post but am curious to know if you harvested yet? Check the trichromes to see if their milky or clear before chopping. Us a 30x magnifier from radio shack 7.00 us