Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Matter of Tollerance

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ilsasta, Jun 23, 2017.

1. #1 ilsasta, Jun 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
    Hey folks,
    What is your tollerance?
    Well considered the variety of answers I can get, like depending on what I mean for low, medium and high tollerace, why don't you tell what is your consume (and form) of cannabis in a usual session, and what is it in an heavy session? Let's don't leave behind how many sessions you have a day, obviously :hide:

In my case, I usually have one session each weekday, which lasts 3/4 hours and I can use up to 0.5g of bud and a 0.05g dab (not sure how much it would be, but I go easy as I've been dabbing only for couple of months).
    At weekend I can have like three of those sessions a day, or an heavy one that takes up to 1g of bud and maybe 0.15g of concentrate.

I know, I'm an heavyweight, soooo....show me what you are able to do?:love-m3j:
    :passing-joint:Bolt
    P.S I don't smoke, only vape:volcano:

2. I pretty much smoke from when I wake up to when I sleep I go through 7-10gs every 2 weeks

• Like Like x 1
  3. I go through 1 to 2 grams of flower, daily Monday through Friday. Weekends I go through probably a quarter oz of bud and a couple grams of hash.

• Like Like x 1