Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Matt27272's Pickup Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Matt27272, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Tired of making new posts whenever I show my new pickup, so here's my collection of photos so far. They're all on my iPhone 4, so excuse the mediocre quality.

Blueberry
    [​IMG]

Amsterdam
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

No Name Chronic
    [​IMG]

Jack Herer
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

No Name Beasters
    [​IMG]

Leaf 1
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Leaf 2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. nice man/

3. cool nice buds there cuz, keep puffn stay green and keep ur mouth shut and ur trap open cuz

4. On the newest pics, how much does that run you?

5. All of your buds look like they were straight from the grower! can't wait to see more

6. Here's an eighth of some nice bud I picked up last night. Smells very fruity and has noticeable purp in it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. nice looks pretty frosted enjoy

8. Love you taking the photos off your macbook pro. I do the exact same myself. Near habbit now lol.

Fantastic pickups. Looks damn frosty :)

9. no name chronic looks DANKKKKKK:eek: Wonder what strain is it. SMOKE ON BROTHER>:smoke:

10. Haha I've always thought that too. When I first started smoking that was the first eighth of dank that I bought. I didn't think twice about it, and smoked it, and it was great. Now looking back at that picture, it looks SO much different than everything else I've ever come across. I wish I would've had the knowledge I have now back then.

Something about the aluminum and the lighting always makes the pictures come out better off the MacBook than anything else I try.

11. Loving it bro, good picks :)

-BH

12. Blueberry 2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Damn tha some good shit right there

14. #17 Matt27272, Jun 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2011
    Just picked up some of this stuff that smells super lemony and like diesel. It's nothing like any of the pics I've posted yet. Got it for 50/eighth.
    [​IMG]

15. Picked up a half O yesterday and half was this purp and the other half was this new lemony stuff.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Good pick up dude looks nice and dense

17. #20 Matt27272, Oct 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2011
    Got a new camera, so let the bud shots resume.

Here's a couple nugs of some Jack Herer I picked up last night.
    [​IMG]

And some no name I picked up too.
    [​IMG]