Matt Stone and Trey Parker tripped balls at the oscars.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChronicPhonix, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Years ago, but I thought this was really funny.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhm52GlezkI]Matt Stone and Trey Parker on Jimmy Kimmel Live PART 2 - YouTube[/ame]

2. That documentary was so funny. Was on last night and the entire thing was funny. this was one of my favorite parks. thats crazy shit, you can totally tell they are trippin hard. the dress's were EPIC.

3. Completely agree. I watched it at 1:30am last night after I got home from a friends. Reheated some Red-Lobster pasta and cheese biscuits, set my recliner up in front of my living room television, got my bong, bud, and laptop and just chilled the fuck out while watching it. I cracked up SO hard watching them do the voices. And when I heard the story about the Oscars I was like holy shit, that's hilarious. Went to post a thread about it on GC but didn't want to break any rules, so I ended up making this one today.

4. One of my ultimate goals is to attend some prestigious event like an award ceremony or executive meeting, ripped out of my fucking skull

5. I think you need better goals.

6. Then it would be like "Johnson what do you think about these sales numbers that just came in?!?!?!"

Then you would be like "Idk man...man I got some things I have to do in my office:bolt:."

7. saw the way they make the show yesterday it was pretty fucking cool. I always thought it was done months in advance

8. The power of Mac's. Crazy..

9. I agree. He should attend some prestigious event while "sheening"