matrix 2

Discussion in 'General' started by Zylark, May 5, 2003.

1. whoa!! matrix 2 will soon hit the big screen. i'm giddy as a kid. can't wait :) just over two weeks more waiting time!

[yes, i know, i'm a sucker for marketing. don't get me started on star wars 3, and lord of the rings return of the king.

the joy :) ]

2. I have the Reloaded script. The movie is gonna be awesome. I also can't wait for the 3rd lord of the rings. And I used to be a star wars nut but I don't really care much about the new movies.

3. yeah i can't wait till reloaded comes out.......it's gonna kick ass.....Peace out.......Sid

4. gonna be extreeemly high when I first see it, thats for sure!!

5. I woudlnt say sucker for marketing, I mean the first one really was a gooood movie! and I can see this one, and the thrid of the trilogy being good as well. I dont think itll be like oh, this one is better, I think there are going to be all equally good, with a 'coming together' after the last one. I cant wait myself! I want to see this one in the thearters for sure!

6. hell yea! Matrix 2 is gonna fucking kick ass!

7. it will rule

8. 10 days... got my tix this weekend

9. you and me both dude. as a kite.

10. I might get high for it. Since I've already read the script I know the story so it wil all be eye candy and putting the little things together, great things when you're stoned.

11. If i had more money i would get high to watch it.

12. Ill probably hold off on the weed when i see it for the first time. As i have learned from past experiences, dont expect to remember much of what happened on the screen the next day, as most likely you wont. I saw cradle to the grave with a couple buddies of mine stoned off our asses, and although i can remember bits and pieces, i still pretty much know only what the previews tell you! But im definately gonna get the dvd and get stoned watching it alot

13. That's a good point. Since I already know the story I don't think it will be too big of a problem watching it stoned.

14. i would agree but i really dont care if i remeber it... cause im gonna see it at least twice in the theaters... and im gonna buy it... of course!

15. The following quoted form filmzone.net

http://www.filmzone.net/news/index.php?newsid=30

"Jim-Jammity Jesus Krispy Kreme Christ on a twat-rocket, this movie blew me apart and put me back together only after I’d got put back I felt like I had thirteen dicks and they’d all gotten blown by a surfer chick with 26 heads (2 mouths on each cock). I will see it ten times and if I see Star Wars George or that gay Batman director butt-hole any time during the ten screenings here comes Mr. Punch.

This is the sequel to the MATRIX Movie that came out four years ago and after seeing it I can say I could have waited another four years it is that fucking good. This movie is a pillowcase with soda cans inside that beats the living mule-fuck out of you but you’re all like, “Bring it on honky tonk” because the beating feels like summer and Halloween and Cheetos at the same time. This movie is Mad Max’s shotgun-gun from ROAD WARRIOR, only it shoots ass-kicking only at jocks. This movie is tits!"

...god, i can't wait to see this movie!

16. lol that's an awesome review

17. matrix is so tight! its hard for me to understand it when im high though..... gets me thinkin and shit!

18. yeah, that really gotta hurt...

i'm just kidding, couldn't help myself "gets me thinkin and shit!"

sorry...