Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Math

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by monstaro, Sep 14, 2011.

1. How many of you fellow stoners hate math, or find it incredibly difficult if your stoned? To me it is perplexing beyond belief, especially if im really high. Thoughts?

2. Fuck math, history was always fun while stoned though

3. Love math.

4. I always hated math man, always sucked at that shit. I can add and subtract like a boss though..

5. Fuck math with an AIDS dick.

6. Calc was always a little easier toked up. It made no sense to me sober.

7. I mean im taking Calculus but its aight. My science classes literally blow my fucking mind. Biology major, like a Ross.

8. Back in geometry days I had a tutor. He'd come at 10pm and I'd always forget. So one day I had 4 good bowls from my bong before getting interrupted by a doorbell...

FUCK. I remembered. Tons of geometry that night. Couldn't help myself from falling asleep multiple times. I had no fucking clue which theorems were which. I was fucked

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gENVB6tjq_M]I'm afraid we need to use...MATH - YouTube[/ame]

This is what I think about math every damn time...

10. i agree about history, it is the shit while stoned

11. maybe cuz math is boring and its hard to focus?

12. I love math because it is so orderly and everything just falls into place. I used to hate it, but its actually really interesting. That being said, I'm not amazing at it.

13. Weed in moderation can help me concentrate and increases my interest in pretty much anything, including math. 

especially if I vape and I'm toking on a sativa dominant.

If I get VERY high tho I'll have a hard time being as productive 

14. I like math because it's the language of the universe. But I'm not the greatest at it because it requires way too much thinking. I like thinking.... but not solving math problems.