Math + Weed = Awesome

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by frank12364, Sep 27, 2016.

?

Math makes sense while stoned

1. yes

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Anyone else way better at doing math stoned? I bombed Calculus one last spring semester. Retook it in the summer, and while frustrated while doing the first pages of HW, I decided to smoke. To my surprise, I finished everything pretty quickly and understood everything way better than I had when I failed the class. From then on I did every HW stoned as well as the tests. Aced the class. Also just aced my first Calculus 2 test last week, while stoned. Pretty amazing.
    Math makes so much sense while stoned

• Like Like x 1
  2. That's how I feel about chemistry. Shit's a bitch to learn sober cause you're not motivated, but once you get stoned, everything makes sense. It's weird.

3. That's awesome...and I've had the same experience. Such a great use of the power of cannabis focus.

4. The brain naturally makes more connections in neural pathways when stoned, so your discovery makes sense. And because you mentioned the class is Calculus, we can assume you don't struggle with basic binomial applications and know how to relate an equation to its graph.

Math is way fun while high! I approve this message.

Student stoners for life!