Math - Final Exam

Discussion in 'General' started by NuGuy, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Ok everyone here is the deal, i have finished my math course and have the final exam tomarrow in the afternoon. My final mark in math was 52%. So on the final i have to get 48% to pass the math course. Im trying to study but i still think my chances are slim. All i could think of doing was inputting all the formulas and stuff into my scientific calculator. Does anyone have any other tips on how i can pass this shitty test?

2. a 52 is passing? woow we gotta get a 65 here

3. Yeah, study.

4. Wow that sucks, I'm just finishing up high school, if it helps. All of my other classes are around 75% but math has always been like this. Any tips?

5. I know this may suck....but I've found that the best way to realy make math stick in your head is to just do like....a bunch of problems that would be on the exam...I went to a Community College so my math wasn't the best...so sorry but no real help from me other than repetition - repetition - repetition Good luck!

6. toke a fat blunt right before the test it'll give you super powers :laughing:

7. What is it?.... like.... I assume it's either Alg 2, Pre-Calc..or calc since you're a Senior in HS. And back in HS all of the Math and Chem teachers would give YOU calculators so you couldn't do that, and a 60 was the lowest passing grade

8. What math course is it? What I always do is just input all the equations, shit to memorize etc. into my calculator. Just go to the "Make Program" place, and instead of typing in code to make a program, just write in your notes. Then go to Edit Program when you need to read the notes. Also, if you are usually high when you are learning math you might want to be a little baked when you take the test... I got 100% on my calculus final when I was blazed... :)

9. Do practice questions over and over until it sticks in your head.

10. Alright cool thanks guys, Wish me luck

11. ok so my plan for tomorrow is to have a good balanced breakfast with some multi vitamins then at around 12 Pm i will have a half sandwich and an energy drink. any other advise?

12. id skip the energy drink...

13. holy crap at my school anything below a 73 is failing

14. dude i had the exact same thing this monday, except i was goin into the exam with a 75. I didnt study or anythin just wrote a bunch of examples of questions and shit on little pieces of paper and just took them out when I needed them. Oh yeah drinkin tea with LOTS of sugar will help ALOT trust me :cool:

Good Luck

15. Let us know how that test went

16. I failed my math :( oh well, going to summer school

17. that sucks man.

summer school is hell on earth.

18. Math is easy, you just gotta stay on top of it. Its easy to say "Fuck 60 problems!" ... its also hard to pass that way.

19. not when you have a hot teacher, are blazed everyday with your friends, and get to smoke cigs at lunch!
    ha freshman year was the shitt

20. Man summerschool here was actually fun :D We had a chill teacher that would let us order panda garden/papa john's whenever we wanted. All we had to do was a bit of bookwork each day then we could just chill and eat pizza. This was the 2 week boosted class too, most summerschool classes around here take 3 weeks and the one I took was considered a bit harder.