Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Math Blunders and Fireworks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UbiquitousRevol, Jul 2, 2011.

1. So I was trying to get an 8th to split between my friends for the 4th. I ask one of my dealers and he says 40 for an 8th. I ask my other dealer if he has 8ths for 35. He says "no" because "its sum kill." I ask both how much 30 will get me and they both say they got 3 grams. Am I mistaken or isn't an 8th 3.5 grams? That extra .5 costs 10 more? Maybe it's them that have the math wrong?

And while I'm here, what's everyone got planned for America's B-day? I'm probably going to smoke, light bottle rockets, and maybe drink my first 4 loko. I'm on the fence about drinking any type of alcohol though.

2. What I have noticed is that most dealers and buyers have no concept of math whatsoever. About 99% of the time when I am dealing with weed and multiple people throwing in, I HAVE to do the math or anyone can jus blurt our numbers and get that much bud. But this is where you can shine if you know how to manipulate numbers and your dealers shitty math for more bud for your money.

I know rednecks at the local park are going to have fireworks, Ill prob sit back have some beers and watch. I wouldn't recommend a 4loko as your first drink at all, it is pretty foul even more so since the re-release.

3. $40 for 3.5g is $11.4 a gram

$35 for 3g is $11.6 a gram

their math isn't really off. i'd charge a bit more for a smaller amount myself, that's just the way it works.

4. I got into an argument with this girl about me wanting to pickup an 8th for $35, and she called me stupid and said no body sells weed for that little. She said "Im not trying to argue, you just need to be smoking the good shit i get, 7g's for $70...yeee buddy"

7g for 70 = $10/g
    3.5g for $35 = $10/g

Bitch cant do math.

5. 40 for 3.5 grams
    30 for 3 grams

By the looks of it, that extra .5 costs 10 dollars.
    They're charging more per gram for more weed.

6. im going to be drinking alot of beer, lighting some of those huge fireworks(artilliary shells), and smoking some bud if i can possible get some

7. I've noticed that a lot of dealers set prices depending on how they split their weight up. If they sell eighths then getting less than that would be seen as an inconvienience and thus cost more.

For instance, I used to have a reggie hook up that sold dubs at 3.5 grams. If you wanted a quarter though, it was $40, even though the going rate here is $30. They wouldn't take the price down for weight because they made more money off of dubs.