Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mate gave me some "OIL" i believe, someone check please

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nayngnottz94, May 3, 2017.

1. #1 Nayngnottz94, May 3, 2017
    Last edited: May 3, 2017
    got it off my mate today, we was on about dabbing a couple days ago, we had this conversation in the gym and I train pretty hard so I was only catching bits of our convo, he said he'll give me some to try, then he handed this to me today, but again as I train hard I don't really catch what people are saying, I'm sure he said he's sorted everything out all I need to do is add weed and smoke it, he handed me the rizzla with the stuff already on 18302373_1346721828698687_406248367_n.jpg

2. looks like some pretty dark stuff, might be some QWISO. Definitely good on a paper like that. Enjoy!

Also nice of your friend to gift you that.

3. right so just put some weed in and smoke away?

4. Yeah but put a good amount in so it won't burn unevenly.

• Like Like x 1
  5. IMG_2145.JPG IMG_2146.JPG IMG_2147.JPG
    Just realised he gave me two stuck together! This is the stuff

6. When in doubt throw it out.
    If it's green probably clean

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. low quality. but will deff get you high. roll it up.

8. That looks like the stuff I get when I clean my grinder with iso and dry it out. Well totally get you high but hardly worth it. Defeats the purpose of smoking oil when it's so contaminated with plant matter