Matching some dude quick question.

Discussion in 'General' started by georgee1, Jan 26, 2013.

1. if i have 40 bucks and lets say i get a dude to match 10 just so i can pick up an eighth(for 50) . and lets just say we both just match .5g to make it even. clearly his 'share' is wasted. because out here it's like 10 for a .5. this make the rest of the bud mine? right? or is this kind of grimy? jw how it works. i know prices and everything i'm just looking at morals. to and from fellow tokers

2. wow first off, 10 for a .5 is poop

but um
    you put in 40 and that to me is a good fucking amount i wouldn't really smoke all of it with him either hahahaha

3. Id just smoke a bowl with him and let him keep his .5. Its such a small amount that its not worth worrying about.

4. A lot of people have to buy at a rate of $20/gram, we don't all get good deals/grow unfortunately.

5. .5 for $10 is normal in many places since dank often goes for $20 a gram.

6. yeah im just saying, i wish i could have you all come over here where it's typically 10 a gram even of some good quality.
    i just happen to be friends with a dealer and he hooks it up for me :(

7. yeahhhh i know
    i just got lucky with who i know

8. You smoke a bowl with him and then give him .5 and take the rest. Or give him a little extra if you're nice

9. Yeah I know my local connect is $10 a g. But I still like going to a dispensary more, even though it's more expensive.

10. i dont have my card so :(

11. you get what you pay for. :)

12. $50 an eighth? I get an eighth of some greatness for $35

13. Us California fools got it made huh

14. I'd just smoke him up a bowl pack or two, then give him his .5 you know? If you do it right at the end you should still have like 2.5 or more

15. 1/5th of 3.5 is .7

there you go OP