Matching Bowls On Skype?

Discussion in 'General' started by GBsCheeser, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Whatup blades,

Just had this thought of an idea, idk seems like fun maybe. Almost like omegle but for stoners haha.

I think matching bowls on skype would def be fun for friends that live real far away (obviously) but I think it could be cool for blades to compare buds and glass and shit too, idk.

Just a random high thought, any opinions?

2. Sounds like something a few people would enjoy.

3. I'd do it if I had a cam.

4. Hello Mr. Officer.

5. #5 Deleted member 97913, Dec 17, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2009
    haha if it was my friend i would..

not you!:devious:

EDIT: if i had a web cam for sure, now that i think of it.

id demand some freestlyes by the blades in the music section during a match session.

6. Hey there paranoid stoner.

7. Man, cops have better things to do. Plus, you can't get in trouble for smoking on cam because you could be smoking anything, most notably "legal buds".

8. used to do this on yahoo messenger a few yrs ago-
    one guy always had smoe shit on the bottom of his bong that would crack me up!!!little messages and shit-

9. I used to go to a chatroom on stickam and they would kick you out if they didn't see you blazing.

10. I always do this with my friends I am no longer geographically close enough to to smoke with in person.
    =)

I'd do it with you guys, too. My skype name is in my profile..
    I made a thread like this but it got taken down cos it was in the wrong place.
    hahah

I mean... I dont talk to the police. -walks away-

11. that is a really great idea.
    sombody should make a site just for that

12. If I had the cojones to smoke in my dorm room, I'd be down to match a few on cam.

13. I do this with my friends all the time, we've all dispersed to different cities. It'd actually be a cool idea for members on here familiar with eachother, but I doubt I'd uhhh... hop into a random chatroom with random GC users to toke and chill on cam or something lol

14. This sounds fun, I'm down :D

15. if I had a cam

16. dude im totally down, hit me up i have a cam and skype on my labtop, just lemme kno when it gets going

17. I'd be down to do this later on in Jan. I cant now cause I lost my webcam....