Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Matches or lighter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VikingToker, May 3, 2011.

1. Matches make me feel like some elegant James Bond gentleman sophisticated baws.

Lighters are handy and if made right really fuckin' cool.

Opinions?

2. I hotbox alot so i never use matches. Have you ever been in a vehicle for three hours with match smoke all aroun you? I only use matches for blunts and joints.

3. Lighters. Matches are the bane of my existence.

4. Lol lighters all the way easy to use & they come in all diff colors shapes & sizes for your entertainment

5. I ran out of liter fluid and all i had were matches, and i just couldnt get huge tokes off the tiny flame you get from a match

6. usually a lighter. occassionally matches. but i've been sol and had to use the cigarette lighter in my car to light a blunt. ;)

7. I prefer the taste of butane over the taste of sulfur, so I'd have to go with lighters.

8. [​IMG]

9. matches are nice just let the head burn out and the wood catch

10. flick my bic all day

11. Bic for my greenery

12. Yup it's all about the bic, mostly cause I rip bowls. But when my bic runs out I'll use matches.

13. How has no one said bee-line yet?

Bee line all the way!

14. #14 nickkres707, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    because the question was matches or lighter....

by the way, beline does infact beat both

15. Lighters....

16. Lighters or

This, but not beeline. You can make your own for a hell of a lot cheaper.

17. #17 Sickleg, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I know, and I do. I only call it bee line because that's what I always heard it called when people had it. I suppose hemp wick might be proper but I think it's sort of a genericized trademark.