Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

matanuska tundra

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by myk_3, Dec 5, 2008.

1. the legend!

has anyone ever tried it?
    iv heard thats its CRAZY. but just wanted to hear from other people....thinking bout seeds :smoke:

2. Wait, Matanuska Tundra, or Thunderfuck? Same possibly? If so, yes, I've had MT

3. U havent had MTF, u had a knock off but im sure it was pretty dank.

4. i guess i think iv seen it refered to as Alaskan Thunder Fuck. but im not to hip on the hip new lingo for the street names, i tend to only remember the tech name of the strains

5. naw bro you got it right, theirs alaskan thunderfuck. matanuska thunderfuck, but ive never heard of matanuska tundra

6. matanuska mist anyone?

id assume matanuska x kali mist, but who knows

7. My last pickup was a zip of Alaskan Thunderfuck, and it is pretty fucking incredible. I don't have a whole lot of experience with the "fire" quality bud, but this is second only to some Northern Lights I picked up a while ago. I'll see if I can figure out how to post some pictures, but I've got them in my gallery or something on here.

Attached Files:

8. well this is what a bud is supposed to look like i guess.

[​IMG]