Masturbation -

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Lion, Mar 22, 2009.

1. It's like the little piece of string holding everything together.

I'm joking of course, but hell, 95% of the world masturbates, the other 5%...well, don't have hands : (

That's not a real statistic, but seriously, isn't it wonderful...?

2. indeed it is, fun and healthy! doesnt get any better than that! (except for real sex, of course, lol)

3. Agreed. The first time I got completely blazed, I was harder than fuckin' steel in an ice storm. I came at least 5 times, and I've never shot farther! Twas' a life-time experience..*Sigh*...

4. weed + jacking off = endless entertainment

5. Of course it'z wonderful, you can pleasure you penis in so many different wayz wit your hand

6. weed + beating it = two minutes well spent.

7. i dont masturbate haha
    (im a girl though)

8. Everyone can masturbate! :D

9. I had the best, strongest orgasm ever when I masturbated when I was high as hell. It took like 2 minutes and DAMN!! :D

10. thats cuz you've never talked to me on the phone....
    haha just kidding
    but seriously friday i was drunk off my ass and my girl called but i was too smashed to go to her house and she said she was horny so i convinced her to pleasure herself while i talked about how i wanted to fuck her. it was pretty fuckin hilariose :D

11. #11 Lion, Mar 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2009
    Is this thread still goin'? Wow, I thought it'd die after a couple posts. I fucking HATE women that claim "Oh, I don't pleasure myself." And give a wonderfully justified reason to it..."That's my boyfriends job, Tee-fucking-hee" Alright lady, lets say hypothetically, your boyfriend was..oh, I don't know, decapitated by some crazy guy on this forum I head of one time that posted something about not liking women who would rather let someone else figure out their sexual ticks, than satisfy her natural cravings as a developed, and complicated female figure (That's me kids!).POINT BEING, let's say he died, and his final death wish was for you to never go "Sex Hungry." WHAT WOULD YOU DO!?

EDIT: Oh, and the entire world's population has been reduced down to a piece of lettuce, some cats, and about 3 gallons of ANAL LUBE. Good luck.

SUPER EDIT: This is all quite unlikely, and if any of what I have just typed while high comes across as "You're a jerk!" or "Wow, this guys a dick-tit!" it shouldn't. It's not serious, so don't rub sand paper on my dick for it. Faggets. Nah, I'm bisexual, it's all good. Really..

ULTRA-SUPER-EDIT: Fuck, I can't stop adding on to this. Oh, those cats ate the lettuce, and pretty much fucked each other with the anal lube, so, shit lady, you're out of luck on materials. Bitch..

JESUS CHRIST FUCKING EDITED THIS NEXT ONE - Wow, thanks Jesus Christ..What's that Jesus? You need to tell me something?.....WHAT!? Really? I didn't think she looked like a dyke at first, but you're right! Fuckin' lesbo-slut-cunt. I'll fuckin' slap her tits around, that'll teach her Jesus! Yeah! High-5 me fucker! Woo!

THE BIG BANG THEORY - Fuck, we're back here now? I missed the fuckin' dinosaurs already, shit..Well, what'cha got for me big dog? I already dominated every inch of that womans massive amount of OBESE-NESS, what more can there be? "The Big Bang is the cosmological model of the initial conditions and subsequent development of the universe supported by the most comprehensive and accurate explanations from current scientific evidence and observation.[1][2] As used by cosmologists, the term Big Bang generally refers to the idea that the universe has expanded from a primordial hot and dense initial condition at some finite time in the past, and continues to expand to this day." HOLY TITS! Science, it's crazy!

BLAZED EDIT: lol They're all blazed edits, Negro, you think normal people say these things? Oh, and don't get pissed cos' I used the word "Negro," I have a colored Tv, and black socks, so fuck off racist.

RACIST EDIT: What do you do to stop a Mexican tank?

RACIST PUNCHLINE: Shoot the guy pushing it.

LOVING EDIT: Fuck, you kids are just dandy.

SOBER EDIT: The fuck, I'm not sober yet fingers.

TRUE EDIT: My cat Lucky died recently, and it made me really really really sad, and I cried lots. This is my kitty.

TRUE PICTURE EDIT:

[​IMG]

And now, I'm crying, and I miss my fuckin' cat.

REALIZATION EDIT: I sound like I'm feelin' sorry for myself, I really just wanted to share my appreciation for this animal to you all, he's the best kitty I ever had.

DON'T WORRY EDIT: I have another kitty that keeps me company, and I'll be sure to get a picture of him, and post it soon. His name is BUTTERS! He's a yellow kitty, and he's a youngster! Well, maybe a teenager now. He's such a bad-ass.

MEOW PICTURE EDIT:

MEOW!

[​IMG]

LAST EDIT FOR THIS SLEEPLESS NIGHT - I'm not high. Everything I typed was out of pure impulse to type, and to keep typing, and I've been laughing, and crying this entire time lol I'm very emotional tonight, and very very tired. I'm going to go. I'll post the picture of my other kitty tomorrow. If no one's noticed this ongoing of edits, and pictures, I'll just keep it to myself. Good night, sleep well. I'm typing to myself, of course.

12. ^^^what just happened?

13. A young man with a lot of drugs and a bone to pick.

14. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkgMbU-we1o"]YouTube - Whitest Kids U' Know - Slow Jerk[/ame]

15. of course i'd find you in this thread haha.
    sup man what you up to?

to add to this thread..yeah. it's wonderful

16. If anyone knowz me, they'll find me in here lol, but nothin' much my dude, I'm feelin' kinda shitty so I took a day out from school and now I'm just watchin' Tekken 2/3 opening themes for fun lol

What you been up 2?

17. Lion you have wayyyy too much time on your hands dude.

What'sthatsmell: +rep dude that's exactly what I thought of haha.

18. haha true that bro... not too much aye just got a few days off work so i'm chillin playin some wow hahah. mmm yeah don't get paid till thursday so it's a bit of a t break for me now

19. I lovez to stoke an no thiz iz no joke. :smoking:

20. #20 wingspanbig, Mar 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2009
    Any lady who wont admit to doing it is either severely repressed or flat out uncomfortable with herself and has no idea what she's missing. It's a completely natural thing and nothing to be ashamed of. :rolleyes: