Masturbation/sex with animals in the room?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by I Need Help420, Dec 14, 2012.

1. I can't do it. I feel weird like i shouldn't be naked in front of them idk its weird cause they try and fuck things all the time and my being there doesn't seem to effect that lol

2. ya.....i have shoved my dog out of the room and closed the door before. Of course, I am not 100% sure, but I think he knew what was goin on in there most of the tmie

3. Humans think to much.

4. Ha... We've had sex with the dog right on the bed countless times. Usually he gets pissed at all the commotion b/c hes trying to sleep and ends up leaving the room on his own.

Only time I notice that he's in the room while its goin' on is the couple times he decided that our feet taste good and its rather startling to be licked out of nowhere when the only other person in the room's tongue is already busy.

5. lol yea i usually kick um out too.

6. Animals = Biggest Cock Block

7. [​IMG]

8. When I first read the title to this thread, I won't go there....

9. You and I both, friend.

10. [quote name='"jmick"']When I first read the title to this thread, I won't go there....[/quote]

Haha, glad I wasn't the only one.

11. i realized that after i made it

12. Lmao....said the same thing.

13. Honest to god, I was "with da wife" and my wife turns her head to the right and she bust out laughing I was like Wtf and looked to the right and there was my dog Buddy looking staring at us NAILING my sons stuff animal. Happened.

14. my dog used to stare at me with judgmental eyes when i would bate. i always make sure its out of the room now.

15. My cat's always in the room cuz she follows me everywhere. She does try and get in the middle of the action though. Jumping on my back and stuff. When i do finally get pissed enough to yell at her she'll just sit on the nightstand and watch like a creep.... I've just learned to deal

16. Sometimes my cat will be chillin at the end of the bed, and I'm too lazy to throw him out, so I kinda just put a pillow over his head so he can't watch.

17. my dog used to get horny when i would jerk off in middle school

one time i let him lick my dick to see what it felt like

18. Hahah.
    There was one time when me and my girl were fucking in my backyard since my family was in the house, and my dog was outside getting off on watching us. He was basically fucking his stuffed bear while we were fucking, so it was like interspecies group sex.

19. Okkkkaayyy shit has turned! Wtf guys?

20. My dog is sometimes next to me when Im masturbating lol.