Masturbation in the shower?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TheQueen, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Who does it?

2. i think I've done it everwhere lol.

3. It's not fun

4. Who hasn't? :confused:

If you have a removable shower head, try taking it down and spray your balls from behind while you choke it.

[​IMG]
    . . . . . . . . . . [​IMG]

5. I don't like it, I'd much rather just sit down and yack it. Much more relaxing.

6. I've choked the chicken in the shower and I agree with the shower head with the balls lol felt mad weird but I liked it lol made me lul actually.

7. LOL MY GOOCH IS SHINING! you know you've taking showers just to do this trick...

8. Everybody does at some point....right?

9. Trying this next time I shower.

10. You can't be wet and naked and not at least think about it.

And you can't think about it and not do it when clean up is so easy.

11. i dont like to. it always takes like twice as long and the orgasm is always mediocre.

12. blades if I do not post after this its because I was too cheap to buy a removable showerhead and fell of the ladder in my bathroom trying to stroke one out using my current shower set up

13. i prefer my bed. than i just take a shower after

14. I don't do it for fear of slipping on my own semen thus making me fall down and hit my head in the shower causing me to slip into a coma.

15. Not me! [​IMG]

I just saw on CNN, there's a big run on removable shower heads. WTF?

I wonder . . . :confused:

16. I'll write your obituary. :wave:

17. It gets worse.

Someone has to find you.

18. I cant. IDK why I just cant. I have pretty much everywhere else. I have in countless store bathrooms though strictly for the purpose of saying hey I jacked off here in starbucks! lol

19. I can't get a boner in the shower. It seems weird to just stand there and wank off when you're supposed to be washing.