Masturbation Calls To Me When Im High

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ClinicallyNORML, Jun 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. lol i didn\'t start beating off man i was there i turn around and my mate ross has his cock out and hes going at it i have never laughed so much in my life ....

2. I would\'ve slapped him

3. uh for the record, i was talking about if i was alone.

nah i don\'t beat off in front of friends. seems just a tad bit weird to me.

4. I once secretly taped my kid brother and his mates talking about jacking off I had the little bastards running in circles for weeks. I know I\'m the worlds worst big brother but it was so much fun watching thier faces when I said I would show it to thier moms.

I also enjoyed having them do my bidding of course. lmao

5. yo man, i never wanna beat the one-eyed snake when i\'m lit. i\'m just kinda lazy, im no more hornyer than i am not high, if anything less. i just have a bigger interest in other things. while i\'m crunked... that\'s a dif. story....

6. damn this thread is sooooo random....lol.

i dont see many girls posting in this thread....lol...... think we are chasing them away? :D ;)

7. sex on E sucks.

Damn stimulants. :mad:

8. damn blocko..... you really seem to be liking this thread.... youve replied like 20 times..... ;)

9. A thread full of guys talking about masturbating? Nah.

10. Any sexual stimiulation on weed rocks...be it making out, fondling, fucking, or wanking off...I do believe marijuana has an effect where it amplifies not only emotions, but the senses...Take the munchies for example...is it because we are hungry, or is it for the taste, because i know for a fact...i love the taste of anything when im high, especially cold ham sliced in to cubes, and then DOUSED with honey...throw it in the microwave for about a minute, when it comes out, but chocolate syrup, and whipped cream on it.....damn str8

Okay, this forum is about wanking off, and i ended up talking about food. Lovely.

11. holla!

I don\'t want anybody else
    When I think about you
    I touch myself
    I don\'t want anybody else
    Oh no, oh no, oh no

This shout going out to the Divinlys, my special someone :) and my very own hand! :D

im not shy! :D

12. dude same thing happens to me...........every time im high i feel the need;)

13. It a funny thread. I keep coming back for more.

14. I haven\'t read the entire thread. Are all of you guys jacking off or just talking about it? Or do you jack off while talking about it? Or is the thread topic completely different now? I want answers!!!!! :D

15. LOL. it is about wacking off whene you are high....

the only girl i need is MJ.... the name i have given my hand...

16. So, even though I\'m a girl....if I masturbate while high then I could get in on this, right?

17. Of course ya can!

I\'d have to say Bong Bassed has hit the note perfectly.

I think weed used to enchnace sex/masturbation, but I\'ve been smoking lots for 7 years and being high almost seems natural now, so it\'s not quite an aphrodisiac for me anymore.

18. :D

19. Hey mary j, theres no need to masturbate....just gimmie yo number and/or address ;) lmfao

20. Is this some kind of crazy circle jerk or something?! Hell & women are involved?! Hottie stoner women. sweeet....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.