Masturbation Calls To Me When Im High

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ClinicallyNORML, Jun 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Ultra ROFL haha

Yeah I get rediciously horny when I\'m high...and when there isn\'t a pretty girl arround well then I just \"do it\" to myself ;) I love my pina colada flavored lube...

2. just to clarify, you do meen your penis having sex with your hand, correct?

3. I stand by what I wrote.

make of it what you will

*lubes up*

4. Im hereby adding a poll

KY or Astroglide?

5. Astroglide.

KY evaporates too fast.

wait...are you talking about beating off or fucking?

6. That\'s for you to figure out ;)

7. hahahaha im stoned :D

8. lmfao! amen to that sista! :p
    toke on :smoke:

9. Omg....this thread just made my day

10. lmao! i have been there o_O

11. i have.... no comment...

12. Holy SHIT orgasms are amazing when stoned. Whether it\'s a do-it-yourself orgasm or a team effort, sex when stoned pwns all.

13. You started beating off in front of your friends?

....that\'s not right...

14. LOL this thread has made my day for the past 3 days or so...... lol. it is fucking hard to beleive that it has 3 pages....wtf.......roflmao! damn.... some sick shit....

15. WTF.....why would u like pina colada flavored lube......isnt she?..... did you have some sort of operation??? LOL :D

16. Wankers!!!!!!!!
    lol

You all need to get out more, boys and girls are best together not solo.

I also don\'t think I would be flogging it in front of my mates thats just nasty, unless your all girls of course lol (sorry ladies only joking).

Isn\'t it supposed to make you go blind, ah who cares I\'ll do it till I\'m short-sighted...

17. flavoured lubes are often time more for the smell than the taste. I had a banana flavoured condom that I got for free from the university health services. when it went to use it the smell of banana was so strong that I just couldn\'t carry on anymore. so I threw it out the window and went bareback. :D

18. heh.. um. :D internet forums are funny. if a buddy of mine sittin next to me was like, \"man, i dunno why but everytime i smoke, i wanna whack it\" .... .. . i wouldn\'t be hanging out with that buddy anymore.

19. anonymity makes people reveal some strange thing.

20. Haha wouldnt you just want to \"eat\" away on something that smelled and tasted like pina colada? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.