masturbation=better orgasms during sex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Peppie, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Sup Blades.

First, let me state that I grew up in a very conservative Roman Catholic family. When I started college 2 years ago, that was my first big exposure to sex, weed, and drinking.

Recently started masturbating (hardcore parents, forbidden immoral sin blah blah blah) and it has made sex so much better for me with my girlfriend. I can't even believe it. I'm so angry that I've been missing out all this time. I'm still a little buzzed from pulling the bong slide a couple minutes ago (I love double entendres)

Anybody else noticed better orgasms since masturbation?

2. most kids start masturbating around the age of 12 and most don't have sex before then, so yeah..

3. ...wait, what?

you started masturbating in college?

dude if i wasn't able to whack off while i was in high school i would've lost my fucking mind

4. Lmao yea, its used to be like an addiction. Then I found something better:D:wave:

5. Yeah, I went to super catholic private schools and stuff. Church things all week. When I look back, I don't blame my parents.

Now, I don't know how I ever could have lived without it.

6. Dude... Im a chick and I can't even imagine what sex would be like w/out masturbation. Congrats on findin one of life's little pleasures!! :hello:

7. Welcome to America's favorite past time my friend.

8. haha yeah dude you did it all backwards.
    i really dont think theres too many people that can relate....

9. I started beatin' my shyt when I was about 6 yearz ago, you should have seen my face when I finally started cummin'

10. I went to Catholic school from kindergarten to 8th grade. And just about everyone started wanking it around 6th grade. Hell, even in class. Lol, we were a messed up bunch of kids.

11. get ready to start shaving yer palms.
    :rolleyes:

12. are you fucking kidding me, jacking off HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?!!!!!:confused::eek:

13. beat it until it begs for mercy

14. Back in like 6th or 7th grade I was beatin my meat like it owes me money.

Welcome to the darkside though. If you look to your left, we have complimentary cookies and milk. Feel free to indulge.

15. Holy Shit ha this made me laugh harder than anything today!:D
    Lol i think i started back in like the sixth grade though

16. u guys are probably cracking it while looking at jodie emery in her hemp bikini:D

17. #17 Deleted member 199219, Jul 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2022
    Huh?

18. I didn't start masterbating until about a year ago when i was 17, and it solved all my problems, i couldn't cum from sex cause i hadn't figured out how to do it myself!

19. Sounds like my kind of Catholic school! :p

20. i can't believe u guys are still talking about jacking your puds