Masturbating While High

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by killAss, Aug 12, 2005.

1. have you ever tried "the stranger"?
    sit on your arm/hand until it goes numb, then start strokin'.

2. :hello:Thats a Billy Connoly joke isnt it

3. Any sort of stimulation while high is amazing. I haven't tried sex on acid yet though; now I have something to look forward to the next time I trip. =]

4. Pot makes me too lazy to jack off :eek:

5. fap fap fap fap fap fap afp fap fap afp???

6. Dude, getting a blowjob while high > Masturbating

7. Getting a blowjob always trumps masturbating, high or not..

Although yesterday I tried to squeeze on while on OC.. damn opiates..:mad:

8. I have to agree with all. Masturbating or fuckin' while high is the shit. At first(when I first started smoking that is), when I got high, I could not for the life of me get it up. It would be like trying to get it up on percocets. But lately when I smoke a moderate amount of some chronic, I get so damn horny(I get horny enough while sober, but weed facilitates this). 10-20 minutes after smoking I end up with a hard on, which is usually if I'm moderately high. But again, I also don't totally attribute it to the herb, rather than the fact that I'm at my second sexual peak(already had my first at 18), and the herb facilitates it for me.

9. I love weed

10. I love masturbating.

11. I fuckin' love masturbating while high. :D

12. i love masturbating high and i REALLY LOVE sex high. everything feels soo much better. shit i was high when i lost my virginity and it was awesome. when it was over the girl didn't believe i had been a virgin. good old weed.

13. I've only had sex high a few times. >.< Yeah, I don't really have sex anymore.. :/ But when I did, it was fuckin' amazing.

14. i was just thinking about this, when i first found out about how sweet it was i would smoke jerk sleep alot of the time
    it seems to be lacking after ive been having high sex everyday for months and now its back to the hand

15. I close my eyes, lay my head back, and stroke away like im polishin a chrome pipe.

Its fucking amazing.

16. i did it yesterday morning for the first time after i wake and baked lol and i did it just cuz this thread LOL it was so fucking good

17. Wait. You j.o'd for the first time?

Or did it for the first time while High??
    hahaha

Sorry man, all these opioids are gettin ontop of me, Tramadol (650mgs or so) and 30mgs Oxycodone. Nodding haaaarrrrrdddd, eyes already rollin up in my head, Yanked it earlier, nothing better than jackin while under the warm, euphoric blanket that is opiates..

Peace
    panes

Btw, I'm typin alllll this post with my eyes clodsedd cause iI can't keep em open, sorry for any spelling erros and shit... I'm sure some of ya understand, specially mu budddies in the 'Box

18. I approve of this thread ;] haha. But yeah, it's one of the best things ever.

19. Yup, right next to: Sex, Opiates, Weed, Pussy, Boobs, Females in gen, and Benzos. Not in that exact order though, well sex yeah...........hahahaha:smoking:

20. stop reading my mind, hahaha. right on brotha!