Masturbating upon waking makes you tired and demotivated all day?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr Stoned, May 10, 2011.

1. Well I usually wake up with huge morning glory and if i've had some nice dreams then it's hard to fight off the temptation not to bust a fast one out into a sock. But when i do this i find myself tired and weak all day? Its a lot harder to complete workouts and physical activities and i find my ability to speak eloquoently and ethusiastically somewhat diminished. It's a fuckin tightrope tho cos my man to hand relationship is pretty strong these days. Does anyone else find this?

Weirdly enough, I don't find this is the case when I wake up and pound the living daylights out of a chick. When I do that, i greet the day with a bountious stride whilst grinnin from to ear. Sadly tho, my sex life is currently non existent so I must deal with the problematic kunundrum at hand.

Can anyone else relate to this sticky situation?

2. It was the opposite for jesus, he got his magic powers from masterbating

3. I have to say, nothing gets me more prepared for the day than a good fap.

4. I just makes me jerk off way more often that day if I do it when I wake up.

5. This.
    I just fapped, got a shower, ate some breakfast(which I never do), and am ready to get on with my day. Shits going pretty well so far to be honest.

6. I read an article in cosmo or somewhere that orgasms make females more productive, and it makes guys more lethargic

Theres a science behind it somewhere.

7. Hmm.. i never notice this, though i never pay attention to my body.

Mind over matter.

8. Nah. I just did this actually, I don't feel tired or demotivated at all but I also don't really have anything to accomplish today except buy some new t-shirts.

9. To me, it's like eating. Very necessary and part of a regular routine.

10. then stop masturbating in the morning...

i love questions with obvious answers

11. i actually quit morning jerks because it made me too Awesome during the dag

12. Sounds like you need vitamins.

13. when a guy has an orgasm theres a chemical released into the brain which makes you sleepy, thats why guys just wanna pass out and girls want to discuss plans for redecorating the kitchen.

14. Well I've never wanted to masterbate in the morning but when I have morning sex I feel awesome all day.

15. yeah after i have sex im usually fucking lazy haha.

16. hahahaha, sticky situation :)

17. i find when i dont beat it physically i look better and i feel more motivated to accomplish tasks that will get my to the grand pussy

18. Fucking for real and choking the chicken provide different "after glows". Stick to jerkin it when you absolutely need to (at night since it makes you drowsy) and I guarantee you will actually get laid more.

19. I second that.