Masturbating: The Golden Ticket

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Toxy, Jan 22, 2013.

1. #1 Toxy, Jan 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2013
    Hear me out on this one. I think that masturbating is a beautiful tool. Yes, a tool, like a hammer (pun intended).

Ever felt nervous before a date? Or a hook-up? It sucks, and no one likes wet nervous intercourse (if you can even get to that point, you nervous bastard!); it's just no fun.

MASTURBATION. It's simple. You have a lot of hormones crying at you before you even see the girl of your dreams, and when you masturbate it settles them, and stress is relieved. Masturbation is the next natural herb. Guess what else?!?! Masturbation will also help you last longer when you have sex! But you're probably thinking, "Toxy, I may not even have sex!"; guess what! You will, because you masturbated before, and you are totally cool/chill now.

I'm just saying... Maybe I'm just really high. Masturbation is key.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Omg, this thread is awesome.

3. Just gotta refrain from too much if you don't have a girl yet, let that testosterone build, In turn you will activively seek out women with more confidence

4. But when you find that girl...

Masturbation.

5. Been trying to do the once a week thing to raise my testosterone but damn I'm always horny..

6. When i was 15, Had been telling the guys at work im going to hang out with Amanda tonite. They knew i was a virgin, they started encouraging me. One guy pulled me aside, he said "go in the bathroom, rub one out before you leave. A puzzeld look and few quistions from me, he explained you will last longer. Probaly the best advice ive taken. I walked in the next day, he said i dont even have to ask i can tell by your grin. Yes it works!!!

7. EMPOWERING STORY!

This is what I'm talking about folks!
    Thank you for sharing :)

8. thanks for tellin us what we already knew OP lol

9. Always rub one out before going out for the night.

10. This thread, I like.

11. Actually, when you come you lose a certain amount of testostorone sorry im high as fuck however its spelled, so your going to act slightly less domninant, for fuck sakes, as a result.

I would actually say a couple days before your date stop beating off, at 7 days your testorone...level peaks at close to 50% more..Woman can like smell that shit on you, they love it, it turns them on. It makes you more confident.

This is my opinion, do whatever works for you!

12. Yea its the G code.

13. I must be super stoned cuz for some wierd reason I thought this thread was going to be about having a golden ticket to a masturbation factory, like a naughty version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory :laughing: :smoking:
    A lil disappointed but some interesting info none the less :D