Masturbating on your period.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by bongbabe420, May 11, 2011.

1. So we've already established that you guys like to fuck on your period...so do you masterbate on your period too? :confused:
    I've done it a couple times, but I find it pretty gross & usually just wait it out. :smoke:

2. Fortunately I have a penis. It does not bleed for 5 days.
    Therefore I masturbate like a madman everyday.

3. Mine barely exists. It's for like two days and basically spotting... So it's not really gross. I do it in the shower. Helps with cramps lol

4. I do. I use a vibrator but I don't insert it and I make sure I have a tampon on.

5. This thread has potential for greatness.

6. It must be that time of the month. All these damn period threads.

7. Yeah, me too.

8. Fuck yeah, i definitely spend alot of time in the shower when my auntie is visiting.

It helps with cramps, dude. Seriously. If you're having some bad pains, the orgasm helps blood flow and stops your cramps.

Orgasms also help with headaches...

9. Absolutely! It's not quite as fun because I don't feel very sexy when I'm on the rag and orgasming with a tampon in isn't very comfortable...
    But it's definitely necessary haaa the release still feels amazing :)

10. Yes, you're very right it does.

I don't get my period like ever but my girl always feels better after and her cramps go away as well.

11. Subscribed.

12. Agreed, tampon and finger or vibrator. Shower's the best. <3

13. Yup with a tampon in. The only thing that sucks is you don't get wet like you normally do when masturbating. But yeah my vibrator does the trick!

14. so why bother contributing to this thread??
    useless.

15. only in the shower with a detachable shower head... no clean up

16. ^^ best way.

17. Haha Im in the wrong thread :smoke:

18. I do the same. ^^^^ When its that time I use a vibe specially for clitoral stimulation. Save the vibe you insert after your done for the month.

19. Omfg, I feel like a tard because I thought I was the only chick that did the same as you others. I thought it was weird, and most of my Chick Friends would probably be like, "Ew wtf?"

20. This is a five star thread?

You sick fucks. :smoke: