masturbating in the shower?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dr.Weed, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Does anyone else love masturbating in the shower? I know i do! :D. Theres no mess afterword's either, and all the hot, steamy water really gets me goin :p.

2. Well being female, it's a bit harder for me, but still fun. I love it too. It's just a slight pain in the ass, lol.

3. lol, I understand. I heard sitting down during the shower is quite nice, so ya know. You could put 2 and 2 together. Have one wild party with just yourself!

4. i hate it so much lol for a couple of reasons. i dont like standing when i wank and water gets in my eyes if i just stand still and its annoying and i just dont like it lol

5. For whatever reason I can't masturbate (rub) when I'm standing up...it's just too much work. I rather lay down or whatever lol.

6. It's a waste of water.

Usually I take really hot showers and if I masturbated, I'd prolly pass out from heat exhaustion.

7. Oh I do.. But this tub doesn't have a detachable shower head. You have to position your body just right under that stream of water. And that can be difficult.

8. that semen goes into our tap water

• Like Like x 1

9. Lol, I have noticed that when I sit down in the shower.

10. This is where the majority of my masturbation occurs.

11. Alright, well when you guys masturbate in the shower, you masturbate to people you know right? Cuz thats what I do.

12. I used to masturbate in the shower because it was the only private place in the house growing up. But now I just use my vibrator in my bed and go take a shower after. Its a waste of water to say.. use the showerhead as a sex toy.

13. kinky.

I only use the shower if I want to masturbate and need to do something else in there. Never to JUST masturbate.

14. i used to but i would take to long and get dizzy from the heat when i finished and stood up...cause i cant do it standing up...fuck that

15. I just have sex in the shower.

The soap dish is a convenient foothold.

• Like Like x 1

16. Its quite difficult and not nearly as great as it sounds...but totally worth trying nonetheless.

17. You know, I've had friends tell me that too. I've never had a problem. she has her back against the way, i use that little soap dish for leverage and... awaaaaay we go.

It's one of those small cubicle showers. I can see it being difficult in the kind with a tub.

18. thats what im saying, i cant do it in the shower by my self because I guess it takes a lot longer and I honetly just dont care enough that much, idk if something is wrong but im not so horny that im gonna beat it in the shower.. hahah. I rarely jack off anyways, just get a girl.. its a loottttt better, Break up with Palmala.

19. use to do it alot when I was still a virgin, hahah the hott memories!~.
    screwing in the shower is erotically hawtt! you guys should give it a go, the space might be lacking but its fun when your working for it<3

20. This made me rofl!!!! :hello: