Masturbating High....

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dckaze, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Holy shit! For those of you who have never tried this, I highly recommend doing it.

2. word...do it in the shower even MORE incredible!

3. #3 treelover, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Nope in a bubble bath

4. in a vagina is nice too

5. #5 treelover, Apr 23, 2011
    Um I always do? Lol

6. sex is always batter but i'm just talking about when that's not possible.

7. Just having wood feels incredible. I feel like I'm so hard I could drill through a mountain, then I look down and I'm not even at half-mast.

8. #8 treelover, Apr 23, 2011
    Why is no one getting it lol. I always do because I have one. Jeez. And I love my boyfriend and the sex is great but sometimes its nice to please yourself. Nothing wrong with making love to yourself. I'd say it's healthier then not doing it

9. My god, stop the press. We have new information.

10. I got u!.... now, how about a pic?:cool: lol

11. #11 treelover, Apr 23, 2011
    Bwaha I open to discussion about possibly one of the most Natural things to do but I'm not open to showing it to the world . It wouldn't be very intimate then lol

12. Well, I for one can excuse you for a lack of intimacy.

13. #13 treelover, Apr 23, 2011
    Well I can't lol. Come on seriously can't we be bit more objective here folks for all you know I could really be a guy bwahaha ... I'm not but you don't know!

14. narcissism at its best.

15. Your posting this on a weed forum and think your the first to have tried this?!

16. #16 Smoke187, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2011
    stray from ur usual path and get nasty and wild on the internet!!! wooo!!!.... get naked.... nd show the GC community what ur all about!!... lol ... we wont tell anybody ;)

17. #17 travilanche, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2011
    I remember when I first figured out how much cannabis intensifies orgasms. The first and only time I have been able to go twice right in a row was one night when I first started smoking. Now I can't smoke without instantly thinking about the cosmic beauty of the female body (excluding fat chicks of course).

Also anyone who doesn't know, Benadryl will have the same effect on your orgasm that weed has, only the end result may be better, if you can fight through the drowsiness that is. It won't turn you on more like weed does but when the moment happens everything feels at least twice as sensitive, and the whole thing happens way way slower and just lasts so much longer. Four of those will usually do the trick. Since I have trouble finding weed other than the shitty synths lately I was thrilled to discover this little secret.

I think I have said this exact thing before but if you have ever had an orgasm while not high.....then you have wasted an orgasm.

18. It doesn't have to just be masturbating. Anything sexual feels BOMB ass fuck :smoke:. PHAP!

19. So true. Weed makes you appreciate sex in a way you just couldn't without it.