Masturbating High.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by FuzzyNug, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Have any of you ever done it?
    I think it's great. Feels way better high.
    haha feel free to join in.:hello:

2. Nope, you're the only one :rolleyes:

3. I'd be a hypocrite to say that I don't enjoy it. But yeah before I lost my V Card it was the closest feeling to sex.

4. whacking it while high = WASTE OF 3 HOURS

5. wacking while high, 3 mintures well spent

6. The two practically go hand in hand.

7. just get some pussy!!! fuckin while high is da shit!

8. I would rather do it drunk

9. buzz kill.

10. #10 FuzzyNug, Mar 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2009
    Eh to me feels pretty sweet probally feels different to everyone else....If you don't have a girl...go for jack.

like if you got 5 minutes and your high by yourself try it haha

11. /agree

Sex is also the shit while high, I just gotta be sure to 'claim' bottem! :devious:

12. I used to love it. Lately it hasn't been the same. Hopefully this will change after a short break from masturbation and marijuana. :(

13. ohwell everybody different right!!! Jack on mah man!

14. Hahaha great topic!! Although, I'm going to agree with the hand in hand. Still, sex, chocolate and MJ is a chart topping combination..

15. Vagina is better. Or if you just so happen to not have a vagina handy, my buddy used to fuck one of those Fleshlights and said it felt pretty good. Although I don't know how you would clean that thing. I suspect the jizz just collects in the bottom and smells like sweaty socks and fish.

16. I don't think I could ever fuck a Fleshlight.

Just think what would happen if someone walked in on your doing that... lol.

17. Doesn't most things feel better when high?

18. damn those things really work!! I can't amagine it even coming close to the real thing!!

19. ROFL!.
    Idk maybe you take your dick out before you jizz...
    and make a mess hahaha
    im looking into investing in a flesh light but then again my hand goes everywhere with me so idk....why I need a flashlight vagina.

20. Oh dude, my friend with the Fleshlight and I used to be roommates and I accidentally came across it under his pillow during a random hookup with a girl in the middle of a house party. I'd have gone into my room, but it was currently occupied with a pair of passed out girls who only felt safe sleeping in my room.

So, there I was getting undressed while the girl plops down on the bed and her head hits the pillow and she yells, "Ow! What the fuck?!" Lo and behold, a giant gray plastic pussy flashlight. We were fucking rolling for about ten minutes before the hookup commenced. Then after getting dressed and returning to the party, we proceeded to tell the whole party about my friend's fucktoy. It was fucking glorious.