Masturbating high

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BrandonLT, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Excuse how explicit this may sound, don't really care quite frankly considering I'm high. Masturbating high is absolutely fucking fantastic. I know the only con is it kills your high so quickly, but jesus christ. I thought I just mention that. :smoke::wave:

2. It never killed my high..

3. I don't know what was going on in my head it just started feeling super light and I hear sounds lol.

4. Dude everyone and there dead grandma already knows this.

5. Dude no shit this is just an appreciation message lmao.

6. Masturbation while high is pretty sweet! The orgasm is just so fucking intense!

7. It doesn't kill my high

8. Sex high is even better. ;)

9. IDK bout you guys, but my orgasms are better sober for me. And it'll take a long time to reach the climax. My dick also feels numb. So no, I don't like masturbating when i'm high.

10. Is there such thing as 'Jackoff buddy'?

11. just don't nod off when you're done, then wake up with your hand crusted to your cock.

12. Oh I'm certain sex high is surreal. Being a 19 year old virgin is a complete fail.

13. Poor dude... 19 years young and still a virgin... and has an incredible boner. But you probably wouldn't know what to do with your boner...

Why dont' you give it to me and I'll show you what to do with your boner.

14. [quote name='"GGrass"']

Poor dude... 19 years young and still a virgin... and has an incredible boner. But you probably wouldn't know what to do with your boner...

Why dont' you give it to me and I'll show you what to do with your boner.[/quote]

The fuck?

15. [quote name='"GGrass"']

Poor dude... 19 years young and still a virgin... and has an incredible boner. But you probably wouldn't know what to do with your boner...

Why dont' you give it to me and I'll show you what to do with your boner.[/quote]

Brown chicken brown cow.

16. What?

17. LOL ggrass.

i don't like masturbating/having sex when i'm high. i can never get off lol.

18. Looks like we have a chronic masturbater

19. its great

much harder when drinking is added to the mix.

hard to stay focused

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.